BI Analyst, Management Consulting & Advanced Data Analytics
DLI Market Intelligence ApS
Are you a driven individual who enjoys the art of connecting different types of data? Do you consider yourself a structured implementer who enjoys the back and forth with clients to build a data-driven intelligence foundation? Then, we would be excited to hear from you!
DLIMI (DLI Market Intelligence) uses a unique and multi-dimensional view of healthcare data to provide the best and most comprehensive Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that enable their clients to increase market share and stay ahead of the competition. DLIMI are located within the Life Science House on Østerbro, a high-end meeting place for the life science sector featuring great facilities and sporting lofty ceilings. At DLIMI, they put great emphasis on their employees’ growth. DLIMI offers a personal package that includes both financial incentive schemes, as well as a place for employee development, training, and education through continuous personal development. If you are interested in being a part of creating solutions for Life Science companies, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
They seek a smart, ambitious BI Analyst excited about the opportunity to provide sophisticated insights, value, and innovation to the Life Sciences business and our clients via data and technology. You will become a part of a highly motivated Innovation & Technology team with a positive, relaxed, and informal atmosphere, where vigorous discussion and collaboration is key. As part of DLIMI, you will have a platform for stimulating your personal and professional interests in advanced data analytics and Business Intelligence. You will have an opportunity to work on exciting projects that will require you to overhaul existing BI solutions and develop a technology-agnostic business intelligence roadmap that will be the future of DLIMI solutions. In other words, you can expect to be constantly challenged to build new BI and data solutions as they work on their journey to international expansion. The range of different tasks we are working on is broad, and you will be crucial in supporting both colleagues and customers.
You are an ambitious problem solver with great curiosity in the field of Business Intelligence, including an interest in following the latest news and trends. You are a “data nerd” who gets a kick out of being the semi-technical, quasi-consultant and has a desire to define and build holistic solutions and own the roadmap for the BI foundation in a rapidly expanding business.
80% of the time, you’ll have your hands full on operational duties, including but not limited to:
- Working directly with sales managers and customers to identify, analyze and develop BI solutions and identify relevant data foundations that match your root cause analysis and customer needs.
- Supporting, tutorials, updating and maintaining existing BI solutions with 150 customers in DLIMI across Nordics.
- Collaborating with Data Scientists, User Experience designers and software developers around building new custom products around analytics and Decision Intelligence solutions for our customers on apps, websites and other tooling options.
- Participating in client meetings, workshops and requirements elicitation sessions
20% of the time, you will be immersed on strategic duties, including but not limited to:
- Serving as a key BI analyst and consultant with DLIMI overall, responsible for end-to-end development, deployment and maintenance.
- Working directly with customers and other internal stakeholders in the business, managing their expectations.
- Providing input to strategy of BI solutions in DLIMI, gathering and formulating BI ideas across DLIMI in collaboration with the Director of Innovation & Technology.
- Ensuring that DLIMI is using the latest and greatest BI tools and that we are leading the industry in BI tools and practices.
- Training internal and external users on our BI tools and other BI solutions
To succeed in this role, you will have the following:
- You are experienced with at least one visualization / reporting tool (e.g., QlikView, OR Qlik Sense, VizLib, SiSense, Domo, Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, SAP BO).
- You have strong influencing skills and ability to manage and work with different stakeholders face-to-face.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to work directly with people and thrive in workshop settings.
- You have outstanding organizational and prioritization skills to get organized and manage the varying needs of customers and internal stakeholders
Even better if you also have:
- Experience with other visualization /reporting tools (e.g. SiSense, Domo, Tableau, PowerBI, OR Qlik NPrinting)
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with Azure Cloud, SQL,
We know skills and competencies show up in many ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant, Alexander Krøijer on +45 20 56 03 88. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: DLI Market Intelligence ApS