Metro Service A/S
Do you have the guts to start and lead the Asset Management team at Metro Service A/S? – and in collaboration with the client (Metroselskabet) to implement Asset Management?
Are you at the same time able to lead and develop highly educated and professional employees and motivate them to create durable solutions with substantial impact and with distinct job satisfaction? If yes … – then you might become the new Manager – Asset Management at Metro Service A/S.
The position is newly established and reports to the company’s PMO director.
Key player in connection with project- structuring and implementation
The key elements and your success criteria in the job are,
- Establishment of an Asset Management Team
- Development a roadmap for implementing Asset Management in Metro Service A/S based on ISO 55001 and SAP system
- Collaboration with the client (Metroselskabet) in the implementation of Asset Management
- Implementing ISO 55001 and preparing for certification in this
- Identifying, planning and implementing improvements in Metro Service A/S ERP system (SAP) in order to support the Asset Management implementation
- Conducting the Asset Management implementation in Metro Service A/S
As the team is established, the leadership tasks become,
- To ensure that the daily work within the employee’s areas of responsibility is planned, organized, performed and executed safely with a minimum of control.
- To ensure your employees at all times are trained and educated in order for them to have the required knowledge and competence necessary to perform the tasks /their work according to quality and time.
- To have an appreciative and motivating approach to your employees
Structured and dutiful work effort.
To fill this job optimally, it requires some knowledge about and experience from the railway industry! At the same time you have insight into, understanding of and are motivated by Asset Management processes and structures.
Hence we expect you to have an engineering background and min. 7-10 years of experience in Asset Management, and where you see that this specific job in question can benefit from your in-depth and specific project management and people management experience. You have experience with ERP systems (SAP) and ISO – ideally 55000/01.
Your working-style is characterized by discipline and persistency, even when the scope and number of projects might seem overwhelming. You know your way around from top management to the workshops and vice versa effortlessly. You know the value of data discipline and are an experienced IT user. You speak and understand English and communicate flawlessly in Danish in writing and orally.
We put emphasis on your personality and it is expected that you can motivate your employees and that you radiate natural authority. You display the ability to maintain overview even in stressful situations. You are able to have a strategic and analytical focus in a very operationally characterized day-to-day working life.
As a person, you should be set on that the job requires you to thrive in a constantly changing environment in an growing organization.
Metro Service offers you an exciting job in a fast-growing company in a very professional environment for driverless metro trains. You will be part of the team of middle managers in Metro Service where informal interaction with many competent colleagues characterizes everyday life. At the same time, you get the opportunity for professional and personal development.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Director – Niels Lorenzen on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75.
Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About Metro Service:
Metro Service is a private company that operates and maintains the metro in Copenhagen and will also operate the coming Hovedstadens Letbane. Today the company has approx. 550 employees – a diverse group with different backgrounds, competences and experiences. In our daily work, we use an appreciative approach towards each other and to the Metro customers. This helps to create a healthy and safe work environment and high employee satisfaction. We continue to hire new colleagues as the metro expands with new lines and the mobilisation for Hovedstadens Letbane starts.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Metro Service A/S