Cryptera is in the midst of an exciting and thrilling transition period – going from a traditional hardware/ software enterprise now wanting to explore and develop the vast possibilities within IoT Security. On behalf of Cryptera, and to a newly created position we are now searching for a skilled Product Manager.
You will report to the Director Sales & Marketing and will work closely with R&D and supply chain to offer the right solutions to Cryptera´s clients. You must be involved in developing the areas and have a great opportunity to influence the process, the work and the way forward. You will achieve your focus goals, which are agreed through ongoing dialogue with the management.
Being a key-player of the Cryptera IoT Team and in executing the company´s IoT strategy you will serve as the link between sales and development in the IoT area. An important part of your role will be to – internally and externally – strengthen and develop the collaboration with strategic clients, partners and suppliers.
Among your tasks will be:
- Close cooperation and coordination with IoT and PM teams
- Build and maintain an IoT Roadmap
- Active ball player in strengthening Cryptera´s brand and communication, in the IoT area
- Executing the IoT strategy based on concrete and focused objectives
- B2B marketing
- Carry out Cryptera’s SO role (Security Officer), including:
- Focus on security compliancy
- Key role in various security audits
To be a success in the job
Preferably, however not a must, you hold a Master of IT Security and Cryptography (Cryptology) – you have an in depth knowlede of Cyber Security and have some years of experience from a previous, preferably equivalent Product Manager position.
Your personality and working style is crucial
You enter a company “Where we live and breathe security” – hence your mindset should be equivalent to being:
- Structured and process oriented
- Commercially minded, result oriented and innovative
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Having excellent communication skills at all organizational levels
- Ambitious and operating at a high professional level
- Trustworthy – Professional, energetic, proactive and take responsibility
Interacting with others in positive way comes natural for you and being part of a team is vital for you knowing that being part of a great Team creates great results. So as a team player you are open and curious having the appetite to develop and help others in an otherwise busy everyday life. You are inspirational, committed and motivated by success and continous innovation. You are verbally proficient in Danish and English.
Knowledge or understanding of SW development and source code an advantage
You will be part of a company where
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We cherish an informal and open culture where customers are in focus
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, and other activities
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Niels Lorenzen or Lars Nordlund on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Cryptera is a Danish, privately owned, Security & Payment technology company, being experts in the field of encryption, certification and secure provisioning – and has been so for more than 30 years. Cryptera is the obvious go-to-partner in making the implementation of electronic payment solutions easier for international as well as national clients. Cryptera offers a full Security Platform including hardware, software and services to protect sensitive information, using cryptographic methods and secure processes. The company has approximately 60 employees all based on its HQ in Glostrup outside Copenhagen. Cryptera has a turnover of a substantial doubledigit figure in million DKK.
Learn more on www.cryptera.com
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Cryptera A/S