Release Train Engineer
Are you interested in working in a global growth environment at Jabra (GN Audio) which is a highly successful technology brand, dedicated to delivering innovative audio and video solutions?
Grab this opportunity to be part of a global team working cross-functionally, developing products that make a true difference to their customers. Join them and be part of their software engineering department where great ideas become intelligent audio and video solutions, that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Audio is looking for a Release Train Engineer to drive the delivery of one of their SW platforms. You will be a part of the R&D organisation, and they are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, and testing of software, DSP, and Video solutions for GN Audio. Doing so, they contribute to the goal of leading major technology shifts within intelligent audio solutions.
Work on new development projects and improve existing software solutions
Together with the scrum teams, product owners, and agile teams you will take part in maintaining and developing GN Audio’s software platforms for current and future products.
You will be responsible for the facilitation of the ART events and processes and assist the 8-10 teams in delivering value. Your daily tasks include communication with stakeholder, risk management and of course ensure relentless improvement.
The platform works across 3 different locations: Ballerup – DK, Xiamen – CN and Cupertino – US and thus great planning skills as well as cultural understanding are key to succeed in this dynamic technical environment.
Being part of the ART leadership team, you will be part of the continuous development of the ART, shaping the role and directly influencing how we will support the delivery of world-class products. You will do this together with the rest of the ART leadership team, Agile Coach, Product Management, and other stakeholders
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Facilitate the Program Increment planning event
- Be a change ambassador to drive the learning culture and Agile mindset
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Manage Program budget outlook and actuals
At GN, they know how to recognise talent. Therefore, your background matters less to them. What is important is your interest in electronics and your ability to collaborate efficiently with others as you will often be in contact with colleagues from other divisions to ensure optimal synthesis between hardware and software.
It is an advantage if you have:
- A BSc or MSc degree of Engineering in relevant field
- Experience with Agile project management, and an understanding of the SAFe principles
- Hands on knowledge with embedded development
- Interest in providing the right customer experience
- Fluent English skills as you will take part of a multicultural environment
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Irene Rajani or Director Christian Winther on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in being more productive and our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle.
Jabra is part of the GN Group – pioneering great sound from Jabra office headsets and sports headphones to world-leading ReSound hearing aids. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen.
Ansøgningsfrist: Hurtigst muligt
Virksomhed: GN Audio