Scandza is a large Nordic food company with 20+ iconic Scandinavia brands under their roof. The company employs 1000+ people across Scandinavia, UK and the Baltics, generating 5 billion NOK in annual net sales. Scandza believes that the best brands combine great taste, quality ingredients, attractive and convenient designs as well as a great focus on sustainability.
Scandza is looking for a Supply Chain Manager that will have the overall responsible for managing the full end-to-end supply chain planning and order cycle for the products and ensuring reliable and efficient supply of products. This includes setting and driving the sales demand and supply planning processes/S&OP process, tactical planning, handle all in- and outgoing logistic, and setting the direction for the Supply Chain team, and act as the visionary and proactive leader for the dedicated team consisting of 6 employees. You will have direct report to VP Supply Chain and be a part of the Danish Management Group.
As Supply Chain Manager your overall responsibilities will, among others, be to:
- Lead and manage the Supply Chain department
- Establish, drive and optimise the S&OP processes, consisting of:
- Strategy by setting the goals and plans to develop the S&OP capabilities
- Defining the goals for the process
- Information for decision making, key performance areas, analysis monitoring and control components
- Manage communication and alignment of relevant figures in the supply chain, comprising S&OP volume plan, budget volume plan together with estimates, long term forecast and alert list
- Manage critical supply events, which affects markets, by coordinating resolution plan and communication plan in close cooperation with Production, Sales & Marketing and other relevant stakeholders
- Handle and coordinate all in- and outgoing logistic activities and ensure optimum solution to meet customer need and service level at best cost and efficiency.
- Support optimisation of warehouse space by reducing obsolete and aged stock
Scandza is on exciting transformation journey and you will work closely together with the VP Supply Chain and the Factory Manager on the turn-around of the production in Stege and bringing your Supply Chain expertise, views and advise to the table. You will play a vital part in contributing to improvement of systems and processes to a more efficient product supply flow starting from demand planning, to procurement, to warehouse and production.
For the candidate with an academic education and minimum 5 years of work experience within Supply Chain either from a Supply Chain function or coming from consultancy role within Supply Chain and with a strong experience with S&OP processes and its impact on the commercial business. And are you passionate about ensuring the supply performance through an effective S&OP process that secures balance between demand and supply under consideration of production capacity and inventory targets? Then this is a unique opportunity to contribute with your Supply Chain experience and driving continuous improvement to “best in class”.
Apply for this unique position with Scandza
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Partner Oliver Hauberg on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Albertslund & Stege
Company: Scandza International