Bosch Rexroth A/S
Building up the regional financial controlling function in region Europe North at Bosch Rexroth.
As Regional Controller you will take active part in establishing the Europe North region in a financial perspective together with the regional CFO to whom you report. In this key position, you will build up the concept of controlling within the region to support the business across the countries in terms of preparing various analysis (P/L, costs, consolidated customer margins etc.). The aim is to ensure that the regional finance organization becomes a financial partner to each of the 7 countries within the region.
With your background, your business-oriented mind-set and pro-active approach, you will as Regional Controller – based on your analysis and initiatives – provide financial information, argumentation and recommendations for the decision-making process of the Regional Management. During this work you will be close to the strategic business-oriented decisions as well as the more tactical and operational decisions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Harmonization and development of common tools across the region.
- Analyzing month end closing key figures in order to identify main issues and deviations including FX fluctuations across 4 currencies.
- Sales analysis: budget, periodic forecast, analysis on actual data.
- Cost analysis: cost planning and variance analysis.
- Variance analysis in general to manage the daily business and support the development of improvement efforts.
Your contact surface is wide across the Europe North region as well as Group Finance, and for the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to make your influence count.
Business-oriented controller with proven experience within controlling.
Key is that you are strong with numbers, data analysis and making recommendations. Your professional skills include:
- A Master or Bachelor degree within finance/economy or similar.
- A professional experience from a similar position in a Nordic/international corporate from which you have gained experience with analysis in a financial perspective, but also taken part in a continuous improvement of processes and tools within finance.
- Strong skills in Excel (preferable also SQL). Experience with SAP and BI-tools are also an advantage.
- Fluency in English, verbally and in writing.
You possess great understanding of what management need to enhance the business, and you explain figures and coherences in data/key figures so non-experts understand. You are able to interact at all levels in an organization and your attitude is collaborative and relationship-oriented, You are confident, enthusiastic and can add value to the business on a professional/personal level, and furthermore you are supporting and want to have fun in your daily work.
Apply now for your next career-move?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Partner Anita Blinkenborg at 70 20 12 75. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. If interested, please apply as soon as possible through our webpage www.compasshrg.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible in order make sure that your application is taken into consideration.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Bosch Rexroth A/S