Scandza is a large Nordic food company with 20+ iconic Scandinavia brands under their roof. The company employs 1000+ people across Scandinavia, UK and the Baltics, generating 5 billion NOK in annual net sales. Scandza believes that the best brands combine great taste, quality ingredients, attractive and convenient designs as well as a great focus on sustainability.
Scandza is now looking for a Technical Manager to fill a newly established position at their Danish production facility in Stege in the Southern part of Zealand. So, if you have managerial experience from a production environment, have a sound technical understanding and thrive with process improvements, change management and leading transformations, then here is an exciting opportunity for you.
As Technical Manager your overall responsibilities will, among others, be to
- Analyse production, maintenance, and malfunction records to identify problems and recommend solutions that will improve performance
- Management responsibility for 14 employees
- Budget responsible for operation and maintenance of technical installations
- Budget responsible for operation and maintenance of the buildings
- Project responsible for project investments in the production
- Develop business cases for automation projects
- Plan, prioritise and manage production line maintenance and/or downtimes to minimise disruptions to manufacturing schedules
Scandza is on exciting transformation journey and by joining the team at this interesting time, you will take up an important part in affecting and shaping the future of the factory in Stege.
For the candidate with the right toolbox and mindset, here is a unique opportunity to move things within the organisation and to implement new changes that you find relevant in accordance with the production facility.
Apply for this unique position with Scandza
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Research Consultant, Tina Gissel Larsen on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Scandza International