Do you want to join Santax Medico and build a strong market position within Endoscopy with focus on hygiene and surgical monitoring? Then we look forward hearing from you.
Solid market position with a strong history
Santax Medico has been in the business for more than 65 years and have been on the Swedish market for more than 10 years. The company has always strived to be the expert company that can assist their customers with all requests within their business areas. They now want to strengthen their market position in Sweden with a Territory Manager that covers Mälardalen and the north of Sweden.
Increase revenue and fulfill the potential
In this role you will have the responsibility to increase the market share of Santax Medico product portfolio within Endoscopy in Mälardalen and north of Sweden. You will do it via good planning and targeted execution to ensure that you get the best result from your efforts. You will plan your own time, and it is expected that you will spend most of your time with the customers on-site to promote and advise about the products. You will have a good base of customers to start from, but it is expected that you can increase this significantly. Your local colleague who is based in Bromma will be available for sparring, but you are also supported by your colleagues in Denmark.
You will work with the following tasks:
- Create an account plan with high focus on customers with the biggest potential. When the plan is created you will execute accordingly.
- Expand the business by increasing the number of products customers are using from Santax Medico.
- Be the consultant for professional medical personal within Endoscopy. regarding best practice on the use of Santax Medico´s portfolio.
- Continuously be up to date with the latest research within Endoscopy specialties.
- Plan and execute presentations, seminars, training and product demonstrations at the hospitals and clinics.
- Follow compliance and ethical rules as well as reporting your activities to you manager.
Independent and self-driven
As a person you have a high energy level and you are motived by reaching your targets by building long-term relationships. You are working independently and being with customers daily is how you perform best and have reached your targets in your career.
We expect you to:
- Thrive with communication and be the go-to expert for customers on your portfolio.
- Always provide best in class service to your customers and go the extra mile to do so.
- Have a very methodically way of working to ensure best outcome of your efforts.
- Have medical device and capital equipment sales experience.
- Have strong commercial acumen.
- Have excellent negotiation skills.
You will be homebased and plan your days in the field accordingly – visits to the office in Bromma are limited.
You are preferably located in or around Mälardalen.
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Anna Nilsson or Senior Consultant Christian Winther on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV through www.compasshrg.com as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Sweden North
Company: Santax Medico