Kotisivu myVR Software Hexagon
Hexagon, noted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, has over 20 000 employees in more than 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4000 MEUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
myVR software AS, the core visualization team at Hexagon Xalt Visualization, is a cutting-edge software development company specializing in developing and delivering a wide range of visualization technologies for mobile, desktop, AR, VR and web. The features offered by myVR are shared technology components for visualization and interaction across the divisions of Hexagon. Core functionality is available as a multi-platform SDK, accompanied by supporting tools and prototypes built on the technology.
myVR currently has 20 dedicated employees and is located centrally in downtown Oslo. See https://hexagonxalt.com/the-technology/xalt-visualization / http://www.myvr-software.com.
Our technology is high in demand, and thus we seek a
Senior Developer AR/VR
We are looking for independent, energetic and technology proficient individuals to strengthen our technology and system development.
This appeals to you
- Visualization of 2D and/or 3D data
- Graphics programing in C/C++
- Rendering APIs such as OpenGL, DirectX or Vulkan
- AR/VR/MR – XR (eXtended Reality)
- Mobile development – iOS, Android, UWP, Xamarin, React-Native, Cordova or similar
- Front-end/app development – HTML5 and mobile
- UI/UX / (graphical) design
- a possibility to join one of Europe’s technically most competent AR/VR teams
- ability to work with technology that is core to products used in a wide variety of fields across the world
This is you
- 5+ years of programming experience from relevant industries like gaming, telco/mobile, GIS, military defense systems, oil & gas or similar
- Relevant Bachelor or Master level education
- Professional experience using C/C++
- Preferably experienced with technologies related to 3D/AR/VR
- Preferably good understanding of OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Diligence and eagerness to learn new technology, ambition
- Fluent communication skills in English, whereas knowledge of additional languages is beneficial.
How can I apply
For further inquiries about the company or the positions, please contact Compass Human Resources by Stein-Sverre Wold, +47 906 88 270 or Øyvind Seim, +47 92 49 82 41
Please submit your application and CV in English using the application button.