Do you want to lead MEQU’s global sales growth with groundbreaking HealthCare products that can actually save human lives?
Danish company with award winning products
MEQU has developed and patented a blood warmer for emergency transfusions. It is a portable fluid warmer which warms up blood from cold to body temperature within seconds and is called the °M Warmer System. MEQU’s products are typically used in very critical situations for example in connection with accidents where the wounded has a critical need for blood.
MEQU already has customers in several countries but want to accelerate this significantly over the coming years which is why they are looking for a talented Global Sales Director to lead the growth for revenue and at the same time lead the commercial team.
Strong sales leadership
MEQU is on the edge of creating great success and to support this journey, founder Ulrik Krogh Andersen has established a board of directors with people already having great success in the MedTech industry. You will therefore have great support and sparring to make the right decisions on the way forward. Your task will of course be to ensure significantly increase of the revenue on a global scale and at the same time have the leadership of the commercial team. As the products are sold both via direct and indirect sales channels, depending on if it is military or civil hospitals, one of the major tasks is to make the right analysis of the market approach and then accelerate the execution to ensure targets are meet, both short as well as long-term.
We expect you to:
- Full sales budget responsibility and set out ambitious targets including focus on sales cycles, sales targets etc.
- Be hands on and part of the executing sales team which means that you will have your own countries and key accounts.
- Be a strong leader for the commercial team and ensure that they are motivated and have the tools and direction needed in order to reach their targets.
- Create global market analysis, GoToMarket approach and action plans which should be in line with MEQU’s strategy plan.
- Overall responsible for the marketing communication, material etc. and lead the specialists in the team.
- Ensure that the ambitious targets are met for both distributors as well as key accounts on a global scale.
- Get your energy from creating a significant growth in a market that demands lifesaving products like MEQU’s.
Expert on leading global sales
You thrive being with the customers and sales partners, which means that you are hands on and gets your energy by winning business and at the same time lead a commercial team to something bigger. Furthermore, you are used to international travel in order to reach the results of the company you work for. We expect you to have the leadership skills needed to lead a small team and at the same time accelerate revenue which will enable more sales team members. You are excellent at building long lasting relationships, considered extrovert, have a structured approach and enjoy having the full global sales responsibility.
You have e very solid track-record with sales and leadership preferably from the MedTech industry selling products to the HealthCare sector. It is a must that you thrive with building up the business and the team and being part of an innovative company that is on its way to great global success
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Research consultant Tina Gissel or Senior Consultant Christian Winther on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Copenhagen office