Bavarian Nordic A/S
Key Account Manager – take part in creating our commercial future!
Do you want to take part in a challenging and exciting commercial journey that we have just started? Do you want to contribute to create and set up our commercial structure and influence our commercial footprint? Then you might be our new Key Account Manager, Nordics.
Join our transformative journey
At Bavarian Nordic we work to develop innovative and safe vaccines to treat and prevent cancer and infectious diseases. Our aim is to improve health and quality of life for children and adults around the world. We take it for granted that you will share this critical mission with us.
Bavarian Nordic has with our recent acquisition of two established commercial vaccines and the FDA-approval of our smallpox/monkeypox vaccine embarked upon a truly transformative journey to become one of the largest companies in the world dedicated solely to vaccines. We base this on our fundamental vision of improving and saving lives by excelling in R&D innovation, full value-chain manufacturing and commercial excellence. With the future completion of our fill and finish facility, we will be able to carry out all parts of the value chain in vaccine manufacturing, and as part of this progressive journey we are now looking for a Key Account Manager, Nordics.
Sustainable and profitable growth
You will become part of our lean, strong and diverse commercial team which we are currently building up. We are a growing team of people who strive to bring innovative solutions to both our customers and patients. We want to demonstrate sustainable and profitable growth and expand our commercial portfolio. You will report to Joy Mendez (Commercial Head, Nordics/Baltics).
Define commercial setup
Your main target will be, together with the Commercial Head, Nordics/Baltics, to ensure the markets in the Nordics and Baltics are turned into operationally efficient profit centers. This is hybrid role with high impact on the business in the region. To ensure this you will among other areas be responsible for:
- Strategic market analyses
- Support for commercial setup in the Nordic and Baltic countries
- Manage new and maintain existing account contracts once transferred from GSK.
- Strategic support to the Commercial Head, Nordics/Baltics and to the wider Commercial Leadership Team
- Long term key account and customer management and business growth support across the Nordic and Baltic countries including via digital channels such as virtual meetings with customers
- Sales to and training of HCPs and medical teams on products
- Support adaptation of global campaigns for local use and dissemination as well as develop materials as needed for local customers including for digital channels
- Develop, implement and execute on monthly reporting tasks
- Support Market Access topics as needed to ensure optimum sales within the Nordic countries.
- Communication with internal stakeholders
Work location: Will be reporting to the office in Hellerup Denmark but can be physically located in Sweden.
Travel days/year: Approx. ~50 % but could be higher as the role evolves
To become successful in this position we anticipate that you have the following experiences and competencies:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from pharma/life science e.g. as Project, Product Manager or Key Account Manager including working in digital channels. Pharma experience in the vaccine space considered a plus.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills required.
- Experience in creating and managing innovative digital tools for outreach a strong plus.
- Experience from working in an international and in a matrix environment
- Fluency in English and Swedish are required (reading and writing in addition to speaking).
You thrive in a commercial environment where you have the possibility to put your analytical skills into play and influence the way things are done. You are ambitious and self-confident and at the same time flexible and self-driven. You have demonstrated an ability to cope under pressure with sometimes conflicting priorities and to simplify complex concepts to be able to communicate to diverse audiences. You have an explorative mindset with a natural curiosity and a willingness to constantly learn.
A chance to work in an international company with unique technology and a dedicated work force. We offer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to develop both your personal and professional competencies.
Caught your interest?
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant, Kristian Aagerup via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Senior Consultant, Christian Winther via email email@example.com.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Bavarian Nordic A/S