We are looking for an experienced Medical Affairs Manager, who together with the cross-functional team will secure successful launches for pharmaceuticals within the respiratory area.
We believe that you as a person or as passionate as our client to help patients with high unmet medical needs.
- Stakeholder mapping within a new area for our client
- Insight building on patient journey, treatments & competition
- Identify barriers in patient access to treatment (from early symptom to disease) & proactively address needs together with cross-functional team
- Through insights from stakeholder engagement secure that patient needs are reflected in medical and commercial plans
- Scientific engagement with KOLs in pre-launch phase
- Solid Medical interest and knowledge
- Medical Affairs experience preferably within respiratory/immunology
- External focus and curiosity to learn
- Agile, self-driven and solution-oriented personality
- Good judgement in complex and fast evolving situations
Interim: 12 months with possibility to extension or transfer into employment
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Director, Tom Zehngraff at email@example.com or at +45 22 66 18 18. Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible