People Systems and Analytics Specialist
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean AS
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is a 160-year-old start-up, aiming for zero-emission shipping and logistics solutions. Our job is to connect and expand sustainable world trade, with assets and services that take care of everything from the procurement of materials through to products reaching the end customer. We have almost 8.200 people, working on vessels and at ports, processing centers, and offices in nearly 30 countries. We have ships sailing across every ocean. And we have digital solutions that fit in the palm of your hand. Every day we try to challenge old assumptions with innovation and imagination. It’s a part of our responsibility as a global company, but also an opportunity to create a competitive edge. That is why we say that we are not in the transportation business. We are in the business of providing new opportunities for sustainable growth.
Read more at www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com
We are looking for an analytical and tech savvy candidate with excellent project management and execution skills to join our global HR Process, Systems and Analytics team. You will be involved in improving and digitalizing our HR and people processes and will be responsible for driving selected projects and initiatives on systems and analytics through close collaboration with key stakeholders in HR, Digital & IT, Business, and Finance & Legal to enable and drive the HR function globally to be more effective, efficient, and fact-based.
If you are looking for a dynamic and innovative environment working closely within a global high-energy team, striving to make a difference at an industry level, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Project management; Leading and participation in strategic projects on systems and analytics
- System implementation and adoption; Ensuring successful system implementation and adoption. Planning, coordinating, communicating, driving results. Contribute to digitalizing the HR function.
- Enabling and facilitating the use of HR and people data for decision-making. Establishing and ensuring master data management processes and governance.
- Stakeholder management and change management. Collaborating across business areas, regions, and countries.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferably Master’s degree, and minimum Bachelor’s degree, in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with fast-paced project-based work.
- Preferably a background from business/corporate or consulting.
- Project management skills and experience. Preferably experience in Agile ways of working.
- Experience with tools such as Excel, Power BI and Power Point.
- Experience and understanding of master data management.
- Understanding of business, HR, IT. Knowledge and experience on how processes, systems and analytics should work to drive value.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Preferably experience from a multicultural environment. Ability to communicate effectively across cultures.
- Solution-oriented, improvement mindset, analytical and structured.
- Proactive and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Collaboration skills. Team player, focused on team goals, and sharing best practice.
- Change oriented, with an improvement mindset.
- Time management skills; accustomed to meeting deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated; ability to work independently and in teams.
What will you get from working with us?
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits
- Fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world.
Location: Oslo (Lysaker), Norway or Stockholm, Sweden
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally is expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisors our advisors Silje Svejstrup Elde, Researcher in Compass Human Resources at +47 941 37 255 or Managing Partner in Compass Human Resources Bjørn Erik Graff at + 47 970 55 587. Please submit your application letter and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 15th of May “2022.