Smith & Nephew
Are you driven by sales and are you passionate about healthcare products, then here is the opportunity for you!
Smith & Nephew in Sweden offers an exciting role as Product Specialist with the responsibility of selling their advanced wound care products to the Swedish market – specifically in the Femklövern area. The products, among others, includes PICO, the state-of-the-art in the segment of negative pressure wound care therapy.
Challenger and value-based approach
As Product Specialist at Smith & Nephew, you will help deliver on their mission of supporting healthcare professionals in their daily effort to improve the lives of the patients. You have a value-based approach to selling and understand how to partner and challenge the clients to make sure they not only get the solution they ask for but, more importantly, the solution best suited for their needs.
Your tasks include:
- Collecting and analysing market information including territory, clinical decisions makers within surgeons, wound specialists at nursing level and on manager level.
- Development and implementation of territory business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager and Key Account Manager.
- Visits to hospitals, home care facilities and other potential clients to execute product demonstrations that ensure the safe and effective use of Smith & Nephew products, including establishing knowledge of available Clinical Evidence.
- Liaising with colleagues from other parts of Smith & Nephew to ensure that cross-business opportunities within the territory are maximised.
Independent sales person with strong commercial mindset
To succeed in this role, you must have some years of documented sales experience from the healthcare industry or a related field. It is important that you can apply a holistic view on wound care and can utilise this approach in the contact with the healthcare professionals. You work confidently in both the strategic and the operational field and are driven by results and the internal passion of making healthcare better.
Besides the above-mentioned competencies and experience we expect that you:
- Are fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Hold a degree in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Business Management or similar.
- Have basic IT skills in MS Office and MS Excel.
Exciting workplace with international interactions
This is an opportunity to become a key part of a world-leading company within medical technology and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and Nordic level. It is also an opportunity to work with leading products and to help make healthcare better. The role will have a substantial impact on the business and offers exciting development opportunities for the right candidate.
Apply for this unique position at Smith & Nephew in Sweden
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Tina Gissel Larsen on +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible (interviews are held on an ongoing basis)
Company: Smith & Nephew