In this role, you will be a significant part in driving the Chiesi Rare Diseases business in Sweden, initially focusing on Rare Ophthalmology and Lysosomal Storage Disorders. You will build and maintain commercial relationships with health-care professionals, opinion leaders and local / regional payers. You will provide training to treatment centers, work to identify new patients, and work to optimize care quality by, e.g., supporting relevant compliance / adherence programs.
You will be executing sales activities and strategies by promoting Chiesi products and by increasing disease awareness. In addition, an important area of responsibility will be to map and identify key accounts including diagnostic pathways and treatment funding challenges and opportunities in order to develop solutions that help patients get access to Chiesi products.
- Execution of sales strategies and activities.
- Training of treatment centers and together with medical colleagues provide updates of key medical and technical information to customers, including physicians, pharmacists and nursing staff.
- Building and maintaining commercial relationship with relevant health-care professionals, opinion leaders as well as local / regional payers and other stakeholders to ensure patient access to Chiesi therapies.
- Account mapping of customers and patients (treating and referral) including identification of patient flow and treatment pathways.
- Account mapping of local or regional funding sources, challenges and opportunities.
- Negotiation with different stakeholders to manage all aspects of treatment.
- Define relevant tools and materials to support patients and other stakeholders.
- Development of brand plans and conduct of other brand manager tasks, e.g., development and approval of marketing material, launch planning, managing parts of the promotional budget etc.
- Collaborate closely with Chiesi colleagues to maximize cross functional benefits.
Head of Rare Diseases Nordics
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a flexible, dedicated self-starter with a strong business acumen and a commercial mindset with a passion to serve patients and their families.
Minimum 5 years specific experience and demonstrated success in sales and marketing for pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology company.
- Experience in specialist health care ideally rare diseases
- Familiarity with local compliance requirements particularly regulatory, sales and marketing activities as well as pharmacovigilance
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written
- University Degree in relevant field
In this recruitment Chiesi is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information please contact Anders Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 203 46 91 or Jens Nordqvist at email@example.com or +46 70 145 35 69
About Chiesi Global Rare Diseases
Chiesi Global Rare Diseases is a business unit of the Chiesi Group established in February 2020, headquartered in Boston and focused on research and development of treatments for rare and ultra-rare disorders with initial focus on lysosomal storage disorders, hematology and ophthalmology. The Global Rare Diseases unit works in collaboration with Chiesi Group to harness the full resources and capabilities of Chiesi’s global network to bring innovative new treatment options to people living with rare diseases, many of whom have limited or no treatments available. The unit is also a dedicated partner with global leaders in patient advocacy, research and patient care.
About Chiesi Group
Based in Parma, Italy, Chiesi Farmaceutici is an international research-focused healthcare group with 85 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a global presence in 29 countries. Chiesi researches, develops, and markets innovative drugs in the respiratory therapeutics, specialist medicine, and rare disease areas. Its R&D organization is headquartered in Parma (Italy), and is integrated with R&D groups in France, the USA, the UK, and Sweden to advance Chiesi’s pre-clinical, clinical, and registration programs. Chiesi employs nearly 6,000 people. Chiesi Group is a certified Benefit corporation. For more information, please visit www.chiesi.com.