SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions. SIX x-clear AG is part of SIX Exchange Services. The company acts as the Central Counterparty for Swiss Exchange, London Stock Exchange, Oslo Børs, NASDAQ OMX and other Multilateral Trading Venues within Europe. SIX x-clear is licensed as a financial market infrastructure (FMI) under Swiss law and is admitted providing its pan-European clearing services based on recognition by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). SIX x-clear offers efficient and cost-effective Central Counterparty and clearing services in the field of securities settlement.
Risk Manager Clearing Operations
- Proactively lead and support efforts to identify and mitigate market and credit risks within the Clearing Operations assigned area(s) of responsibility and applied daily clearing tasks
- Monitor and manage margin call execution and in-time collateral coverage with Members and ensure correct processing and documentation of collateral management and business transactions in the field of clearing operations
- Process daily Nordic settlement and corporate action events and coordinate external service provider for other pan-European settlement markets
- Set up clearing members, accounts, instrument and external counterparties by performing necessary testing with the involved counterparties as well as instructing and training Members on clearing system offered.
- Maintain and support internal control process documentation of SIX x-clear and support Head Risk Management Clearing Operations Oslo within other risk related initiatives and business projects
- Develop and strengthen relationships with Members, business partners and internal SIX risk control functions and other departments
- Solid educational background with a university degree in economics
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in clearing and settlement operations in the financial industry with background from back/middle office
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good organizational methods
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to identify control gaps with a control minded approach to develop solutions
- Strong communication skills and flexible team player
- Very good oral and written skills in English, fluency in Norwegian is preferred
Work location: Oslo, Norway
For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Compass Human Resources, Martine Børsum Haugen phone: +47 413 39 270 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Bjørn Erik Graff phone +47 970 55 587 or e-mail: email@example.com
Send us your CV and cover letter through the application button.
Managing PartnerNorway+ 47 97 05 55 87ResearcherNorway+47 41 33 92 70