Cryptera is in the midst of an exciting and thrilling transition period – going from a traditional hardware/ software enterprise now wanting to explore and develop the vast possibilities within IoT Security. On behalf of Cryptera we are now searching for a dynamic Sales Manager to drive the business development process of the company’s new strategic focus area for IoT and Security Solutions.
You will take responsibility and ownership of commercializing Cryptera´s solutions for Secure Provisioning of firmware and Key Management operations.
You plan, manage and grow the sales of solutions, including development of existing customers and onboarding of new customers, within the assigned verticals.
You will report to the Director Sales & Marketing and will be a vital part of a team of highly competent Engineers and Security Experts with the common goal of bringing Cryptera´s new business area to market.
Among many things you will
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contacts in order to maximize sales and meeting agreed targets
- Develop and leverage Cryptera’s presence within the targeted accounts and verticals, and establish strong long-term relationships/partnerships with prospects and customers, as well as with development partners
- Investigate, generate, grow and manage sales opportunities and pipeline
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to the agreed strategy
- Manage products, services, pricing, business models and margins
- Use, and maintain all relevant customers and prospects info in CRM-Salesforce
- Focus on new business within both greenfield customers as well as cross- and up-selling with existing accounts
- Forecast and report regularly to Director Sales & Marketing
You know what we are talking about
By entering this job we expect you to hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or IT. You are able to display a proven track record of developing long term relationships and solution selling, ideally in IoT security, software/solutions environment with knowledge of SaaS business models. You have knowledge of security technologies and are technically proficient in software and IT Security.
You are an experienced IT user and have the ability to build sales pitches and presentation material. Using a CRM system is a part of your daily routine and you speak a fluent English and Danish – proficiency in a third language will be welcomed.
Experience and willingness to travel internationally – when the overall Covid19 situation allows it.
Your personality and drive is crucial
In an environment with complex and challenging products and “Where we live and breathe security” we expect you to be self-propelled and proactive with robustness to withstand pressure from stakeholders. You are a strong communicator and negotiator internally as well as externally. Interacting with others in a positive way comes naturally and being part of a team is vital for you, as you have experienced that being part of one gives better results than doing everything on your own. You constantly strive to evolve and have a curious mindset.
You will be part of a company where
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We cherish an informal and open culture where customers are in focus
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, and other activities
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Niels Lorenzen or Lars Nordlund on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Cryptera is a Danish, privately owned, Security & Payment technology company, being experts in the field of encryption, certification and secure provisioning – and has been so for more than 30 years. Cryptera is the obvious go-to-partner in making the implementation of electronic payment solutions easier for international as well as national clients. Cryptera offers a full Security Platform including hardware, software and services to protect sensitive information, using cryptographic methods and secure processes. The company has approximately 60 employees all based on its HQ in Glostrup outside Copenhagen. Cryptera has a turnover of a substantial doubledigit figure in million DKK.
Learn more on www.cryptera.com
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Cryptera A/S