Use your technical proficiency to help the business create most value with the SAP BI platform
GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. The unique portfolio of medical, professional and consumer audio solutions and the deep research & development expertise behind their range of products give the brands unprecedented advantages in the med-tech, hearable and intelligent audio field.
The GN organisation is under continuous development and always strives to be in front of the competitors. Group IT supports more than 6,000 employees across the world in the mission of being the leader in intelligent audio solutions. Amongst others ERP Solutions, GN Group uses SAP as their reporting tool and Business Intelligence solution.
To support the operation of SAP BI solutions across GN Group, they are now looking for a dedicated and technical strong SAP expert to become part of the SAP Consolidated BI team consisting of 7 committed specialists. The team is part of the ERP Solutions department in Group IT.
You will be the subject matter expert on the Technical SAP landscape, and your expertise allows you to implement technical solutions with a deep understanding of the business needs. Especially your finance colleagues in GN depend on your help to perform financial planning, consolidation and reporting tasks in SAP BI.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Designing, scoping and converting business requirements into solution designs
- Managing resources and deliverables for minor enhancements and maintenance tasks, acting as a SME and coach for the technical team.
- Participate in larger cross functional projects
- Raising technical risks and concerns and providing mitigating actions
- Proactively advise business stakeholders on areas of improvement
- Contribute to the strategic projects (e.g. Global ERP and advanced analytics) and development of our portfolio without compromising short-term deliveries
It is important that you are technically proficient in SAP Business Intelligence Solutions as you will also be required to take part in specific configuration tasks and other tasks involving backend work in the systems. You will function as the link to both GN Hearing and GN Audio and will be their technical sparring partner concerning SAP BI Solutions.
Analytical mindset and deep technical understanding
To succeed in this role, you have the drive and willingness to learn and have a good understanding of the technicalities of SAP BI Solutions. Moreover, you must be able to gain trust from the business users and from colleagues.
We expect you to have:
- Preferably a candidate or diploma degree within IT, Engineering, Finance or a similar field
- Several years of experience with SAP BI Solution development
- Experience in working with SAP BW, SAP HANA and tools such as Query designer, BPC, IP and Analysis for Office – knowledge of Business Objects, ABAP and Data Services is preferable
- A solid business understanding, especially within the financial area
- Great communication skills in English
You are known for thriving within a changing environment, and you have an agile mindset. You take ownership of your portfolio in a proactive manner, and you actively seek out knowledge sharing and best practices with your team.
Apply for this unique position with GN Group
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Joan Hemmingsen on +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as PDF files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: GN Group