An attractive position at a world leading Medical Device company
This position offers a chance to be a key part of a world leading company within medical devices, and to work closely with different stake holders. You get to work with transforming healthcare state-of-the-art products and you will have a decisive impact on the business. At Medtronic the opportunities to build your career are significant, whether you aim for an international career or you want to stay in Sweden. You are preferably based in the Stockholm-Uppsala region.
Main purpose of the job
We are looking for a strong competitive new colleague with a high energy level in the role as Territory Manager for Medtronic’s Capital equipment, Cranial & Spine Northern Sweden. You will be responsible for developing the overall business with existing and new customers in line with the Marketing plan and Sales Managers’ guidelines in Sweden while meeting or exceeding financial and non-financial targets.
You will work closely with regional KOL’s and budget departments in the major hospitals. In close collaboration with the Territory Managers for Spine and Cranial you will be responsible for setting the strategic account plans and for implementing the marketing and selling strategies that maximize the market share and revenue.
You will report to the Sales Manager Cranial and Spine Sweden.
Desired and preferred qualifications:
• Comprehensive understanding of the healthcare system in Sweden.
• Degree in Medicine, Life-science, Engineering, Business Administration or Biology or another relevant, advanced degree.
• Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience in the healthcare market preferably in medical devices.
• Experience from the operating room is preferred.
• Fluency in English and Swedish in both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to lead complex projects.
• Experience working in a tender and contract selling environment.
Skills and competencies:
• Ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with the rest of the sales force.
• Experience from working work with physicians, technicians, financial department at the hospitals etc.
• Open and direct communication style.
• Strong competitive drive with a high sense of urgency.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrable ability to build solid relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
• Reliable and positive, with a “Can do” attitude.
In this recruitment we work with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to know more about Medtronic and the position, contact Anders Larsson, Partner at Compass, 073-203 46 91 firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Hultkrantz, Recruitment Consultant, 073-834 33 20 email@example.com
At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.