Account Manager - Existing Business
Company Description – Unit4
Meet Unit4. We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website, https://www.unit4.com/sv, about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Work towards overachieving your target for SaaS revenues within our existing account base
- Accurately record & forecast opportunities
- Take ownership of sales campaigns
- Attend and arrange demonstrations, promotional activities, canvassing and exhibitions
- Actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, to keep in touch with colleagues and clients.
- Work closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners.
- Highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide.
- Proven track record of selling software / SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of ERP, Financials, HCM, FP&A or Student Management solutions would be an advantage but not essential
- An excellent understanding of business processes
- A creative and dedicated (farmer) sales professional always looking for new opportunities within your accounts
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Maintain Executive Presence by representing Unit4 CMP to analysts, at Key Trade Shows
- Experience selling to CxO suite
- Team player with solution sales motivation and helping customers solve their toughest questions
- Native or professional level in Swedish and English
This is a chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful, with an attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don’t focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results – thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Location for this role is Solna.
Application and more information
Unit4 co-operates with Compass in this recruitment. If you want more information about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Compass consultants Hans Jansson on +46 73 461 36 03 or Caroline Sporrong on +46 76 945 31 11.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Welcome with your application!