For an International Pharmaceutical Company, we are looking for a savvy Accountant who also will be responsible for Payrolls. Our client has a Nordic Organization with ~45 employees.
Period: 6-9 months with possible extension
The Company is located in Uppsala. Your living is flexible as long as it´s within travel distance.
- Accounting and Credit collection
- Update SAP with employee records
- Handle payroll, payroll taxes, pensions and expenses related to HR
- Super user for tools/software within HR Archiving of employee records
- Work with Accounts Receivable- (AR) and payable (AP) ledgers
- Reconciliation balance sheet accounts
- Bank contacts and cash handling
- Statistic reporting
- Internal Post/invoice distribution
- Ad hoc financial tasks
- You have previous experience from similar roles in Finance and/or Controlling departments.
- You have probably worked >3-5 years as an Accountant. If you have worked with payrolling as well it’s a plus.
- You have a University degree in business, Economics or similar.
- You are fluent in English.
We handle applications ongoing.
If you want more information please contact Morgan Eilenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +46 733 590 550