At Adven, we are driven by a purpose to create advantage in energy for business, people and planet. We strive to be part of the solution to climate change and believe we can make a difference with every sustainable energy solution that we find, build and run together with our customers.
Adven is the leading provider of energy and water services across the Nordic and Baltic countries. For industries Adven produces industrial steam, heat and cold as well as provides utility and processing solutions to improve energy, water and material efficiency. For real estates Adven produces heating and cooling based on district heating or property-specific solutions applying for instance bio- and geoenergy. Our business model is based on full service and long-term partnership.
Adven is in an exciting phase as we are integrating our businesses and operations with Värmevärden. Adven/Värmevärden Group is a new energy company with 520 coworkers and 50 years of experience. The company operates over 350 energy sites providing heating and cooling for municipalities, households, businesses, and complex energy solutions and services for industries and real estates in the Nordic and Baltic countries. We have also recently entered the Netherlands market.
We are looking for an
to join our Mergers & Acquisitions team, located in the Helsinki Capital Region.
Are you ready to contribute and join the team to create the leading platform in the sustainable heat, water, waste and energy recovery sectors? In your role as an M&A Analyst, you will have an important role in turning the Group’s inorganic growth targets into successful deals.
- Gather and evaluate information about market landscape, regulation, macro environment and other topics in the Group’s target countries
- Develop complex financial models for analysis and valuation of companies
- Create high-quality presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to negotiations on transaction documentation
- Communicate effectively with internal functions, shareholders and key external stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and passion for problem-solving
- Experience of creating complex financial models and company valuations
- Fluency in English and professional working proficiency in Finnish
- Excellent networking, teamwork and communication skills, also when operating virtually
- A strong interest in energy and infrastructure sectors
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial attitude and spirit
- Two to five years of working experience from investment banking, corporate finance or corporate investment analysis
- Strong academic background with a Master’s degree preferably in economics or engineering
We also value:
- Knowledge of other Group languages (Estonian, Swedish, Latvian)
- Experience from energy sector
We offer you:
- You will be part of a dynamic team of finance & energy professional in an international, fast-growing company
- You will get to be part of transaction teams from deal origination to due diligence, negotiations and closing
- Flexible working environment with a combination of remote working possibility and days at our office at Aviapolis, Vantaa
- A strong learning curve in M&A, valuation/modelling, finance, energy and infrastructure
With us you won’t stand still. You will have a voice to shape the energy solutions of tomorrow and contribute to a greater good.
Join us and be part of creating advantage in energy that benefit businesses, people and planet!
Please submit your application with the salary request by the 1st of February the latest via the below “Apply for position” button.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with consultant Ville Lappi from Compass HR Group (+358 50 577 7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
At Adven we find diversity and inclusion important, and we value the benefits brought to our company when aiming for equality in gender, ethnic background and cultural diversity.