AWM Product Specialist – Sweden
Smith & Nephew
Are you passionate about healthcare products that enables patients to improve quality of life? Then here is the opportunity for you!
Smith + Nephew in Sweden offers an exciting role as Product Specialist with responsibility for promoting and selling their advanced wound management products to the Swedish market. Preferably you live in the area of Västra Götaland, Örebro, Jönköping or Östergötland. The products, among others, includes PICO, the state-of-the-art solution in negative pressure wound care therapy.
Challenger and value-based approach
As Product Specialist at Smith + Nephew, you will help deliver on their mission to support healthcare professionals in their daily effort to improve the lives of patients. You have a value-based approach to understanding how to partner and challenge clients, to make sure they not only get the solution they ask for but, more importantly, the solution best suited for their needs. Everything we do at Smith + Nephew is with the patient in mind – helping them to live their Life Unlimited!
Your tasks include:
- Visits to home care facilities and potential clients to execute product demonstrations that ensures the safe and effective use of Smith & Nephew’s products, including establishing knowledge of available Clinical Evidence.
- Promote new and existing products and ensure each client has the best solution to match their current and future needs.
- Collecting and analysing market information regarding potential customers and decision makers within public healthcare facilities excluding hospitals. Key customers could be wound specialists at nursing level and on manager level.
- Development and implementation of territory business plans in cooperation with the Sales Manager and Key Account Manager.
- Liaising with colleagues from other parts of Smith + Nephew to ensure that cross-business opportunities within the territory are maximised.
- Close interaction with the 3rd party company with responsibility for order flow and logistics in your region.
Independent healthcare person with strong interpersonal skills
To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge about the healthcare setup in Sweden – if you have any kind of wound care knowledge it would be an advantage, preferably as an educated nurse. It is important that you can apply a holistic view on wound care and can utilise this approach in the contact with the healthcare professionals. You work confidently in the operational field and are driven by results and a passion for making healthcare better. You also have a desire to work closely with customers, to ensure quality of life for users of the solutions. If you have experience with sales it will be an advantage, but it is not a must. It is though a must that you have a drivers license.
Exciting workplace with Nordic and international interactions
This is an opportunity to become a key part of a world-leading company within medical technology and to work closely with many different stakeholders on both a national and Nordic level. It is also an opportunity to work with leading products and to help make healthcare better. The role will have a substantial impact on the business and offers exciting development opportunities for the right candidate.
Apply for this exciting position at Smith + Nephew in Sweden
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research consultant Pernille Kudsk or Director Christian Winther on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
About Smith & Nephew
Smith + Nephew is a global medical technology business dedicated to helping improve people’s lives. They have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma. They have a global presence with 17,500 employees in more than 100 countries and revenue in excess of $5,1 billion. www.smith-nephew.com.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Smith + Nephew