Smith & Nephew
Do you want to join Smith & Nephew and drive marketing and product management activities across the Nordics, taking the strategy and plans to the market via the local sales teams? If this sounds motivating, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Strong brand with a strong history
Smith & Nephew has more than 150 years of history, delivering high quality products to hospitals and municipalities all over the world. They supply high-end products in an extremely tender driven market, and they want to strengthen the team with a Brand Manager within the largest business unit of Smith & Nephew.
You take ownership for your product line
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of go to market activities as well as being close to the actual business. You will be of paramount importance when it comes to winning tenders in the Nordic region, since your product knowledge will be used in answering questions and positioning products correctly. Travelling is a part of the job as you will interact with the sales teams and KOLs in the Nordic region. You will participate and take ownership in conferences, where market activities are planned, decided on and executed accordingly. You thrive with managing different internal and external stakeholders at an international level.
The assignments include, but are not limited to:
- Product launches in the region, where you ensure material from headquarters is positioned and fit for local markets and plans are executed
- Undertake local country market intelligence, research and market analysis to ensure a thorough understanding of the market and future trends
- Tender work in cooperation with the sales team, where you are the go-to person for the products
- Based on global clinical studies, you ensure that the marketing material is localised, implemented and used by the Nordic sales team
- Connect with Nordic KOLs and ensure a win-win relationship is developed and nurtured
- Develop the sales channel and support market access agenda to ensure market leadership focusing on total human and economic cost of wounds
- Follow compliance and ethical rules as well as reporting your activities to your manager
Independent and self-driven
As a person you have high energy levels and are motived by reaching your targets by building long-term relationships, both internally and externally.
We expect you to:
- Have a structured approach in everything you do
- Thrive with communication and being the go-to person regarding products
- Master working in a matrix cooperate structure and be experienced with stakeholder management
- Be proactive and curious in your approach; you seek information in order to develop the business
- Have a strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be prepared to travel 25-40 days per year
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Tina Gissel or Consultant Christian Winther on telephone +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV in English through www.compasshrg.com, preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Smith & Nephew is a global medical technology business dedicated to helping improve people’s lives. We have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma. We have a global presence with 16,000 employees in more than 100 countries and revenue in excess of $4.8 billion. www.smith-nephew.com.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Hørsholm, Danmark
Company: Smith & Nephew