As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. Roughly 31,000 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions.
For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With their cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, they are your partner for machines and plants.
The Norwegian company has about 50 employees and its headquarter is situated at Langhus, just outside of Oslo.
Are you an ambitious economist with high execution ability who wants to take the next step in your career?
Bosch Rexroth is a large international industrial group with local presence in Norway. We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented Business Controller to assist and further develop the company’s finance function in Norway.
As our new Business Controller, you will be part of the professionally strong Norwegian and Nordic finance department. The position reports to the CFO for Bosch Rexroth in Norway.
Our new colleague is a person who gets energy from creating results, and improving the management of a business. You understand the underlying drivers behind accounting, and have the ability to communicate with non-economists. You are curious and proactive, you think new, and dare to challenge the status quo.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be a strategic sparring partner for management
- Follow up drivers and profitability in the departments
- Support the business with analyzes and understanding of accounting figures, as well as gain insight to improve control of the business
- Coordinate the budget process
- Participate in and lead various improvement and efficiency projects
- Report monthly to management and group
- Follow up and assist the external accountant, including quality assured figures
- Prepare control equipment
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting
We believe that the use of data is becoming more and more important in order to be able to make good strategic decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent, with good academic results
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from auditing, consulting or equivalent position
- Strong business understanding and good financial/accounting skills
- Interest in technology and generally good system understanding, including very good Excel skills and experience from Power BI
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both orally and in writing
We believe, you are an ambitious person, who thinks untraditionally and is a champion of change, efficiency and new approaches.
You love to add value to clients and colleagues. We often work in teams, so you need to be a good team player. You communicate clearly and work purposefully and structured.
What we offer:
For the right candidate, Bosch Rexroth can offer an exciting and important position where you will be able to influence and participate, and make a difference.
The company is growing, and is concerned with process improvements and system adaptations, efficiencies and skills development. All together, the position offers very good opportunities for both professional and personal development.
We offer competitive conditions and good remuneration package. The company is located in Langhus, just south of Oslo.
Apply for this exciting position at Bosch Rexroth
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources AS.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Bjørn Erik Graff on +47 970 55 587 or Hanna Kaupang on +47 481 72 822. Submit your application and CV through the application button, as soon as possible.
Due to GDPR we ask you not to send your personal data via e-mail to the contact person.
All inquiries are treated confidentially. Applications are processed continuously.