CEO to Moroxite F
We are looking for a seasoned leader to take a MedTech-startup to the market. Moroxite F has the solution to solve high unmet medical needs, developing the next generation therapeutics for patients suffering from the effects of osteoporosis.
As the CEO you will makes sure the very promising results and possibilities regarding the technology is further developed in a strategic direction. You understand the journey of commercializing a start-up Medtech Company with high potential. As a seasoned CEO you are used to set and implement strategic plans securing that they are operationalized in clear action plans with short- and long-term tangible milestones and objectives.
The CEO will manage day-to-day operations of Moroxite F. The right candidate is ready to recruit and build a lean and high performing team, paired with nurturing a pioneering company culture.
The CEO will establish a good working relationship with the board of directors and set the course for company strategy.
Preferably you are based in southern Sweden or the Copenhagen Area.
Background and experience
The candidate has experience from working in leading positions in preferably smaller Life Science Companies with early phase assets. Experience from Start-ups with the ability to create value through trade sale, mergers, other collaborations.
Used to interact with:
- Finance Market, i.e., investors, analysts, and Media.
- Key Opinion Leaders
Experience from launching products on international scale within the Life Science sector. Experience from a public listed environment and raising capital.
Master’s degree in business and biology / chemistry / other pharmaceutical or medical technology field.
- Ability to fluidly navigate and integrate at the scientific arena as well as with financial analysists, investor relations duties and the capital market.
- Solid understanding of the dynamics within Life Science. Positive with experience from early phase (start-up) commercialization.
- Ability to operationalise strategic directions and decisions in a structured, speedy, and effective way.
- Strong ability to navigate in a public listed environment and raising capital.
- Knowledge of P&L, balance sheet, cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills both in speech and writing in English and Swedish is important.
- Self-motivating, goal-oriented entrepreneurial personality having a significant “can do attitude” with strong sense of urgency.
- Capability and experience in building high performing teams.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise, calculated decisions in a timely manner.
- Strong negotiator
For more information:
In this recruitment Moroxite F is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information, please contact Morgan Eilenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, 073 359 05 50. Interviews will be held on continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply already today.
About Moroxite F
The company was established by the founder of Bone support, Professor Lars Lidgren together with Professor Magnus Tägil, Skåne University hospital and Deepak Raina, Associate researcher, Lund University. Their vision was to solve high unmet medical needs by developing the next generation therapeutics for patients suffering from the effects of osteoporosis.
Moroxite F is a med-tech company with a portfolio including 1) a novel drug delivery method to augment the fracture fixation, 2) a device and 3) a biphasic ceramic material containing nano apatite particles. The concept has been tested and proven in-vitro, in vivo and in osteoporotic human bone explants and is currently undergoing a feasibility study.
The intellectual property is protected by a PCT and a divisional application.