Website Applied Medical
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Education Manager who will provide external clinicians training opportunities with focus on Applied Medical’s advanced medical devices, to meet their educational needs. You will coordinate all aspects of various hands-on training programs for different areas (transanal surgery, hand-assisted surgery, single-incision surgery, and basic laparoscopic skills). Moreover, you will provide support during cadaveric and porcine simulation courses, including operating room proctorships.
You will focus on the clinical education needs of our existing and potential customers the region (The Nordics) in close cooperation with our local sales teams. In addition, you will be involved in the development of clinical education initiatives for our European entities (15).
You will be based in one of the Nordic countries (preferably Sweden, but Norway and Denmark are also an option), and you are able to easily travel within the Nordic countries. You will report to the Manager Clinical Education.
- Identify and prioritize the training needs for our customers
- Support the development and implementation of appropriate strategies/plans
- Manage all aspects of the training courses, including selecting faculty and facilities, developing the agenda, providing educational material and technical support
- Build relationships with surgeons and societies that Applied Medical can partner with in order to deliver high-quality training
- Define and implement the necessary training tools and simulation model
- Evaluate and support 3rd party training courses
- Coordinate all aspects of proctorships, such as selecting proctors and attending procedures
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the relevant surgical procedures and products
- Manage the budget for Clinical Education activities
- Bachelor’s education level
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills in Danish, Norwegian and/or Finnish are preferred
- Knowledge of the colorectal, general, bariatric, urology and/or gynecologic surgery and products
- Knowledge of European healthcare systems and dynamics, specifically in the region of The Nordics
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability to travel frequently.
- A challenging position within a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative company
- Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
- Good remuneration package including commission and a lease car
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- International working environment
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and professional, yet casual business environment?
In this recruitment we Applied Medical is co-operating with Compass Human Resources Group. For more information, please contact Anders Larsson at 073-203 4691 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jens Nordqvist at 070-145 3569 or email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe.
At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied Medical has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.
At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!