Unique opportunity to develop your career in a rapidly growing global consultancy.
Simon-Kucher is a global consultancy with a clear focus on top-line growth. With more than 1700 employees in 27 countries worldwide, we deliver measurable revenue and profit growth for our clients, that counts some of the world’s leading companies, from all industries. We have experienced steep growth over the past years and are looking for consultants – graduates and experienced – who can help us further strengthening our Danish team.
You will work from our Danish office located in central Copenhagen near Kongens Have and be exposed to exiting professional opportunities in a thriving company. You have great influence and impact on our client’s success, and it is your main responsibility to support industry leaders and early-stage ventures in driving launch effectiveness and commercial excellence. You will be part of a Nordic team with 60 highly motivated colleagues, and a culture characterized by helpful, enthusiastic colleagues and a great team spirit in an office where the communication channels are short and where you will get great responsibility. Finally, you will join a company that focuses on employee development and that thus offers extensive training and learning as well as constant feedback.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Develop and assess strategic options via targeted business and market insights
- Apply advanced research and analysis methods
- Utilize digital resources to develop effective client solutions
- Derive, present, and support the implementation of actionable recommendations
- Work in international project teams with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- Above-average university degree
- Educational background in general business or science
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (written and spoken)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- High motivation, dynamic attitude, and strong communication skills
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant, Magnus Wedel at +45 51 60 72 83 or Senior Consultant, Thorsten Andersen at +45 61 20 28 03. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Simon Kucher