Credit Analyst & Data Steward
Ikano Bank Danmark
Join the Risk Management Team and use your interest and flair for data analytics
The Risk department supports other functional areas with business analytics, and you will play an important role in delivering and developing ad-hoc analytics on the B2C area.
As a Business Analyst & Data Steward, your overall focus also covers monitoring the development in Credit Risk indicators and participate in the constant improvement in reporting standards used by the Credit Risk department. Furthermore, you will participate in month-end closing activities together with the rest of the B2C Risk team and participate in Local Credit Committee meetings.
You will gradually develop a high business knowledge regarding the core Credit Risk IT-infrastructure. You will act as a single point of contact for operational work on the infrastructure with respect to data quality, definitions, regulatory and compliance requirements, and participate at Group level in projects within this area together with other country local Data Stewards abroad.
The key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Produce, analyze and present – to local management – reporting regarding the credit risk development in the local credit/partner portfolios.
- Support local departments with ad-hoc analytics and standard reporting with regards to initiatives or developments expected to impact Credit Risk development.
- Extraction and quality control of local data for e.g. scorecard development, scorecard cut-off analysis, campaign activities etc.
- Analyze the impact on risks in the onboarding of new partners and brokers.
- Participate in business projects (selection of new retailers, implementation of new products etc.), highlighting expected impact on branch risk levels, and recommendation towards preferred system setup.
- Participate in projects related to risk management at local and Group level.
Are you the one for Ikano?
Ideally, you have a relevant academic degree although, your experience is the most important:
- In-depth experience from analytical related work using big data,
- Experience in preparing, conducting and presenting BI-analytics to co-workers across the organization,
- Experience with WPS/SAS/SQL or similar, and Excel.
Experience from a financial institution is beneficial, but not a requirement. Furthermore, fluency in written/verbal Danish and English is expected.
Join us now – together we will find a better way
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Research Consultant Ida Heuser or Partner Anita Blinkenborg at +45 70 20 12 75. All enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. If interested, please apply as soon as possibly through Compass’ webpage www.compasshrg.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis independently of the deadline. Therefore, we ask you to apply as soon as possible in order to make sure your application is taken into consideration.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Ikano Bank Danmark