Advent Norway AS
SS&C Advent is an independent business unit of SS&C Technologies and a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the investment management industry worldwide. Our 4000+ clients across 50+ countries include asset managers, wealth managers, banks, family offices, fund managers, fund administrators and prime brokers. Our solutions streamline their processes for portfolio management, trading and order management, compliance, portfolio accounting, performance analytics, reporting and more.
SS&C Advent is seeking an experienced and talented professional to become a Customer Engineer.
Grow a career that bridges Technology & Finance by providing critical customer support to Advent Software’s financial services industry clients in the EMEA region by providing custom engineering related services. Following an extensive and formal training program, Client Engineering Consultants work closely with clients, team members and other resources from within the company.
SS&C Advent (NASDAQ:SSNC), where highly skilled professionals power the market in automated solutions for investment professionals, is currently seeking a highly motivated Custom Engineer at our office in Oslo.
Advent’s quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication to their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling costs. Advent is the only financial services software company to be awarded the Service Capability and Performance certification for being a world-class support and services organization.
Provide critical solutions to Advent Software’s EMEA financial services industry clients by the creation, delivery and support of customizations. Following an extensive and formal training program, Custom Engineer work closely with clients, Advent team members and other resources from within the company.
Custom Engineering Services is responsible for the creation, delivery and support of customizations that meet client expectation according to specifications drawn up in a collaborative process between the engineer and the client. This may include consulting, analysis, development and quality assurance.
- Provide custom engineering services for clients across EMEA and APAC. These services cover modification and development of software specified by the services organisation.
- Assist Advent EMEA services organisation with knowledge of IT software development skill sets and consultancy.
- Create technical documentation for custom engineering items.
- Support already developed items.
- Train and learn on product changes and new technologies relevant for building custom engineering items.
- Manage and utilizes outsourcing resources.
- Project manage custom solutions in implementation projects.
Building on a candidate’s strong client support and analytical skills, Advent provides training which covers the securities industry, PC, database and networking technologies, and Advent’s portfolio management and reporting products including tools used for creating customizations.
The work is challenging and rewarding, presenting a new challenge every day. The work flow is fast paced and requires the ability to adapt to different challenges and priorities.
Why work for Advent?
- Experience and Stability
- 30+ years of successfully providing mission critical, reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes.
- 4,500 clients worldwide with over $16 trillion managed with our systems.
- Global AND local
- Headquartered in San Francisco with offices located in San Francisco, Jacksonville, New York, Boston, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Zürich, Stockholm, Oslo, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing.
- Commitment to innovation, which is inspired by client and industry needs.
- Consistently investing a healthy percentage of revenue in R&D
- Advent was in 2009 awarded ‘Best Technology Provider’ by HFMWeek and ‘Global Securities Services Technology Vendor of the Year’ for the second consecutive year by International Custody & Fund Administration Magazine (ICFA).
- Ranked in the top 20 on the list of 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Recognized by CRO Magazine as one of the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens with regard to corporate responsibility and business ethics.
What Advent Offers
Advent EMEA’s trademark is a positive, international and challenging working environment. At Advent you will meet a team-oriented and highly social group of people.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, continuous training & development, and a lot of fun!
If this career opportunity interests you, please apply today.
For more information about the position please contact our advisors Silje Svejstrup Elde at +47 941 37 255, or Bjørn Erik Graff in Compass Human Resources at +47 970 555 87. Please submit your application letter and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 30th March 2022.