Data Center Technician
We are now looking to recruit a full time Data Center Technician to new our data center in Kista/Stockholm, Sweden
Would you like to be part of atNorth’s exciting journey and join the engaged and enthusiastic team of colleagues to operate our sustainable data center in Sweden? If you find it an interesting challenge, do not wait to apply for the position at a leading Nordic data center operator.
About the job and responsibilities
Maintain and monitor data center infrastructure equipment, site supervision systems and office area installations, including handling of third-party contractors.
- Support administration of site operations, like asset management, change management, supplier management.
- Support projects including site expansion.
- Support customer IT operations via “smart hands” service, including ticket response.
- Support internal operations, like IT department, Sales, Finance, and audits as needed.
- General building maintenance.
- Second-line on-call supporting the third-party on-call provider according to schedule.
This is a permanent full-time position, located in Kista/Stockholm. The position reports to the Site manager.
Skills and experience
- Technical or electrical education and minimum 1-3 years of work experience from data center or of a technical role, such as engineering, IT support and/or technical customer service.
- Good technical skills.
- Verbal and written in English and preferable Swedish.
- Preferable experience with customer service-oriented work.
- As the work involves lifting and moving goods, normal dexterity is required.
The preferred candidate
To succeed in the role, our view is that you are flexible and feel ownership, you want to improve your knowledge, and constantly aim to provide first-class services to our customers. You have technical know-how and computer skills. You can communicate, verbally and in writing, as you will have a lot of cooperation both internally and with customers. It is an advantage if you have work experience from a data center, process industry or qualified experience from technical work, to better understand the technical challenges.
Having or planning to take a B level driver’s license is preferred.
Application and questions
We hope you find the job interesting, and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 20 August. In this recruitment, atNorth collaborates with Compass. Please apply via the link where you register and attach your application and CV in English.
For more information about atNorth and the position, you are warmly welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultants Hans Jansson, email@example.com,
+46 73 4613603 or Susanne Bryhn, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 531 34 25.
Your application will be processed in accordance with applicable confidentiality rules and regulations (GDPR).
About the company
From 2009 atNorth have innovated in the technology space, by designing, constructing and operating world class data centers in Iceland and Sweden, whilst also catering to those who need more compute for demanding workloads, by offering HPC and AI infrastructure as a service (IaaS). atNorth’s international team of professionals, service leading organizations in diverse industries, enabling them to transform the world’s most demanding data into important business decisions without compromising speed, performance, or the climate. All the company’s services are designed to provide circular economy principles for the data center industry where renewable energy combined with unparalleled energy efficiency are fundamental principles. atNorth were recently acquired by Partners Group, a leading private markets firm. Together, they strive to make atNorth the leading pan-Nordic data center provider. www.atnorth.com https://atnorth.com/colocation/swe01