Design Manager, Mechanical
Green Hydrogen Systems
Green Hydrogen Systems is looking for a Design Manager to the Mechanical Design Team. You will be part of a product development team in a company with full speed ahead to succeed with an ambitious green agenda.
You will be manager for the mechanical design team and have the overall responsibility for deliverables within mechanical design to product owners. You will have a large interface in the organisation and play a key role in the mechanical part of product development.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible from the design phase to release of serial production within mechanical product development
- People management for a team of 13 design engineers
- Execution of deliverables for your area of expertise
- Ensure that aligned deadlines across the organisation are met
- Close corporation with stakeholders within the organisation
Specific work tasks
- Daily management and sparring
- Ensure that the right competences are present in the team
- Responsible for creating overview in the mechanical design work; time spend, structures and processes for “how to”, etc.
- Prioritisation of delivery requirements from the product owners
- Participate in alignment meetings with the electrical and process development teams
To be successful in this position, you manage to lead the team to successfully meet the demands from the organisation in the product development process. You excel in execution of ideas and succeed in creating the needed overview of deliverables and deadlines as well as follow up. You are a strong leader that creates stability and overview in a sometimes-busy environment.
You come with a technical background, preferably within mechanical engineering, and have experience with mechanical design processes. You have solid management experience and is driven by leading and developing others. You also have experience with implementation of Design for Manufacturing and service, preferably knowledge of piping, tubing and pressurised equipment.
As a person, you are a strong leader, self-driven and a “do’er”. You like working in an agile and fast-paced environment. You naturally take the role as the leader who creates stability and efficiency and are known for being great at collaborating across functions.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Partner Søren Krogstrup at +45 28 44 33 33. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/