Digital B2B Platform Specialist
Noscomed Medical Supply A/S
Are you best in class when it comes to digital B2B platforms and know how it supports the business best possible? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Noscomed is a privately Danish owned company with 30 years+ of experience as a distributor within the beauty industry. The primary focus is on Aesthetics, Plastic Surgery and Cosmeceuticals/Skincare. Noscomed is present in the Nordic Countries, Germany, Holland, and Belgium with HQ in Denmark. They strive to be a trendsetter in the aesthetic market and have, over time, paved the way for many new innovative products.
Noscomed is on a fantastic growth journey and is looking for a Digital B2B Platform Specialist to support their growing E-Commerce business. The role is new and essential for Noscomed’s continued success and you will hence play a key role in delivering an exceptional online experience for their B2B customers.
Digital customer journey
As Digital B2B Platform Specialist your main responsibility will be to manage and improve the entire B2B digital customer journey. You will be responsible for integrating data from different platforms into the CRM system in order to better target marketing activities and streamline all B2B digital communication tools. You will report directly to Noscomed´s CEO.
In detail, your work tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Be responsible for Noscomed’s broad range of customer facing IT tools and platforms
- Be responsible for CRM system management and develop CRM interfaces to other relevant systems
- Be responsible for B2B webshop maintenance & development
- Provide clear recommendations on the webshop’s further capabilities and upcoming features to drive incremental results
- Conduct customer research and map customer shopping behaviour
- Take responsibility for customer journey mapping and design – develop the entire digital customer journey, improve the customer experience, and measure customer lifetime
- Identify customer touchpoints, and ensure correct targeting of marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain a testing methodology to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Be responsible for tracking, analysing, and communicating key data findings to deliver actionable insights about customers
- Continuously follow up on campaigns and consistently optimize marketing spend
Strong drive with technical marketing background
To succeed in this role, you have a technical background combined with a good business/marketing understanding. In this role you will not do any actual programming, but it is important that you can take the lead on the technical side of the B2B digital customer journey. You will work closely with the sales and marketing team of Noscomed on what is possible and how to make it best in class when it comes to digital B2B marketing. It would therefore be great if you have some system knowledge with systems like the Magento and Drupal platforms and have a solid CRM understanding. As a person you have a strong drive, and keep looking for improvement on how to make the digital B2B customer journey as efficient as possible. Furthermore, you need to be very structured, and you enjoy being the expert within your field of responsibility, as well as you are passionate about what you do.
Apply for this exciting position at Noscomed
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Director Christian Winther on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Noscomed Medical Supply A/S is a privately-owned Danish company located in the beautiful embassy district in Østerbro in Copenhagen. We specialise in the medico industry and since 1990, we have served as the link between foreign manufacturers and surgeons, doctors, nurses, cosmetologists, and buyers throughout Scandinavia; Germany, Holland and Belgium. Our priority is to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and come from responsible manufacturers with good clinical documentation.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Workplace: Østerbro, Copenhagen
Company: Noscomed Medical Supply A/S