Digital Graphic Designer
Pro AV systems manufacturer on an exciting growth journey
Our client is a newly established consumer brand within the professional audio segment. From a market leading position within the professional audio industry, they are looking to expand their business towards the consumer B2B segment.
Can you make the products be seen [as much as they are already heard]?
For our client we are looking for a highly talented Graphic Designer to aid print & digital ad campaigns and web/e-commerce production. We are looking for a candidate, who have worked 5+ years with creative design within animation, pictures, videos etc. ideally from a product perspective. Since it is a newly established department and brand, it is important that you are a team player who knows when to step in and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. We expect you to have a structured and methodical approach to your work and excellent deadline management. The company works within the tech segment so expect passionate talks about nerdy stuff. We are looking for both extrovert people who loves to seek collaboration with others and introverts who enjoys the executional part of the role.
Necessary skills for the position:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience with After Effects and Adobe Premiere is preferred
- Experience with SolidWorks 3D CAD and/or Cinema 4D is preferred
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create engaging digital assets in multiple variations and sizes for the sales channels, product launches and fairs, marketing campaigns and the homepage
- Develop new ways to communicate brand stories on the website
- Continuous alignment with the Senior Marketing Manager on the creative expression
- Work closely with sales team to develop a deep understanding of the B2B purchase journey and mindset to inform strong creative development
- Research new trends, techniques, and tools to develop engaging social content that converts
Apply for this exciting position
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Mai Rishøj Madsen or Consultant Kristian Aagerup on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible