Director of Sales - Colocation
We are now looking to recruit a Director of Sales to lead our experienced team of sales professionals. Would you like to be part of atNorth’s exciting journey and lead an engaged and enthusiastic team of experienced and driven colleagues?
atNorth is a leading Nordic data center services company carrying the mission to be a strong and disruptive force pushing the boundaries of existing solutions for a better customer value.
atNorth is growing fast with a determined and solid owner supporting the journey. With a company culture reflecting transparency, humbleness, and team-orientation, your experience and results matters and your opportunity to influence is high. You will be joining a team of success!
About the job and responsibilities
atNorth is looking to expand its multinational commercial team with an experienced sales leader. The team consists of 6 experienced sales professionals that are responsible for atNorth`s fast growing Colocation & Data Center business. An experienced team that works on an international arena with the enterprise customer base.
Your responsibilities are:
- Responsible for leading the team of experienced sales professionals
- Develop a high performing sales team with clear focus on results
- Coaching team members towards success with focus on motivation, energy and personal development
- Follow up on key accounts, sales performance and funnel management
- Be a sparring partner to your team in bulding a pipeline, the aquisition of new business and onboarding of new customers
- Responsible for proactively maintaining contacts and positive relationships with customers and partners
- Coordinate and work together internally with Bid Management, Product Managment, Marketing, Finance, Development and Operations
- Accountability for the design of an effective sales organization, including roles, channel design, sales resource deployment.
This full-time, permanent position is located in Sweden or Denmark. You will report directly to our Chief Sales Officer. A hybrid working model is possible. You need to be ready to travel.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a technology leader, driven by managing a high performing sales team and with solid understanding of colocation services, data center operations and/or has worked with related technology.
We believe you have the following profile:
- Strong knowledge of the IT industry, specifically colocation and data centers but could also be managed services and/or outsourcing
- Previous successful leadership experience within Sales
- Strong ability as a leader to create energy, motivation and result
- Understand how enterprises customers make their decisions
- Business and company minded with a holistic view
- Strong communications skills in English, written and verbal
- Relevant work experience and/or a degree in engineering, business or similar
- Good technical know-how and computer skills
- You like to achive goals and motivate others to WIN
The preferred candidate
To succeed in the role, we see that you are a tech-savvy leader and it’s natural for you to motivate and engage others. With your knowledge and experience, you are good at influencing team members and decision makers. You are an experienced and skilled communicator, verbally and in writing. You are trustworthy and driven by building and maintaining professional relationships. As a person you are humble but still competitive, straight-forward, honest and not afraid to roll up your sleeves when it´s necessary.
Application and questions
We hope you find the job interesting and encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
For more information about atNorth and the position, you are warmly welcome to contact recruitment consultants Hans Jansson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 461 36 03 or Susanne Bryhn, email@example.com, +46 70 531 34 25.
Your application will be processed in accordance with applicable confidentiality rules and regulations (GDPR).
About the company
From 2009 atNorth have innovated in the technology space, by designing, constructing and operating world class data centers in Iceland, Sweden and Finland, whilst also catering to those who need more compute for demanding workloads, by offering HPC and AI infrastructure as a service (IaaS). atNorth’s international team of professionals, service leading organizations in diverse industries, enabling them to transform the world’s most demanding data into important business decisions without compromising speed, performance, or the climate. All the company’s services are designed to provide circular economy principles for the data center industry where renewable energy combined with unparalleled energy efficiency are fundamental principles. atNorth were recently acquired by Partners Group, a leading private markets firm. Together, they strive to make atNorth the leading pan-Nordic data center provider. www.atnorth.com