Do you want to be a Pricing Manager with EMEA responsibility for a pioneering global consumer electronics brand? Then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a very successful consumer electronics manufacturer on a tremendous growth journey. To support the continuous growth and performance across all channels, we are looking for an experienced Pricing Manager who can create and execute pricing initiatives that result in a significant impact on revenue and bottom-line growth.
You will have a close partnership with commercial teams on an on-going basis to gain insights into business performance, marketing and sales strategies, trends and competitive landscape, to provide insightful and data driven recommendations.
This position is a new role, and you will have great opportunity to design the role over time and make sure your guidance is relevant and considered in major commercial decisions.
The company are focused on quality, innovation and functionality, and are one of the fastest-growing players in the global market.
Core Responsibilities (examples):
- Partner with commercial leadership to gain business insights in order to develop, lead and drive pricing initiatives
- Design and implementation of pricing initiatives to support countries’ sales and marketing efforts
- Provide recommendations to countries to minimise price leakage and collaborate with countries to address high priority needs that result in improved business performance
- Challenge business stakeholders and provide insights to drive informed decisions to maximise long term profitability goals
- Engage with country commercial teams in all phases of pricing programmes to completion
- Continuously review existing pricing and quoting processes
Your background and skills requirements
You should have 5+ years’ experience from a similar role within a consumer driven business, and preferably hold a relevant business degree.
You must be a bridge-builder and able to deal with numerous stakeholders within the EMEA organisation, as well as contact with global decisions makers. You should be strategic in your approach, business driven and possess a can-do attitude, as well as strong business acumen.
In order to succeed in this position, it is vital that you enjoy working in a fast-changing environment and have excellent commercial, interpersonal, and communication skills.
If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to email Research Consultant, Ed Roffe, at email@example.com. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible