Solix is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the investment team in Copenhagen.
You will support the investment team and be part of a young and dynamic team currently consisting of 14 people. This is a full-time position in a fast-paced and rewarding work environment.
As Executive Assistant you will need to be proactive with a positive “can do” attitude and strong attention to detail. The role sets high demands on work capacity, “drive” and flexibility.
Your main role and responsibilities
- Day-to-day support to the investment team
- Complex calendar and travel management including logistics for the investment team and board members from time to time
- Handle administrative tasks and responsibilities in connection with various projects related to current portfolio of companies, add-ons and/or new investment opportunities
- Event management
- Travel expenses
- Participating in the development and maintenance of administrative procedures
You will work independently supporting the investment team, but also enjoy working closely with the Senior Executive Assistant.
Who are you?
You have a background as an Executive Assistant for approx. 3-6 years from a professional environment in the consultancy business, the finance industry or from a large corporate or equivalent. In addition to this, and an educational background at Bachelor level, you have the following competencies:
- Strong ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing working environment.
- An enthusiastic, service-minded team player with the ability to work independently and with a strong attention to detail.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and a good sense for prioritization and execution
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Danish and English
- High personal integrity: confidentiality and discretion are a given
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Professional appearance and strong work ethics
- Team player / good social skills
Forward your application today
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Tobias Møller Sørensen or Partner Anita Blinkenborg, on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75. Please upload your cover letter and resume as soon as possible, if you are interested, as interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
Solix Group AB invests in businesses based in Sweden or Denmark. Solix develops the businesses in close cooperation with the management over a long period of time, preferably by identifying, starting, and completing initiatives of various nature to strengthen the businesses’ market positions, product programs, production equipment and organisation. Long-termism is important when identifying and evaluating investment opportunities. For more information about Solix, please visit www.solixgroup.com
Deadline for application: As soon as possible