Gas Purification Specialist (R&D)
Green Hydrogen Systems
As Green Hydrogen Systems Gas Purification Specialist, you will be the front person in the Process Team on how GHS purifies hydrogen/oxygen gases.
When you fully understand the system and the processes, you will work with advanced modelling, new product development and its application. Furthermore, you will convey the information to specific stakeholders as well as providing documentation for your area of expertise.
Areas of responsibility
Your responsibility will be gas purification and the models surrounding the whole process combined with new product development.
Specific work tasks
Modelling of above processes (numerically – CFD, MATLAB/Simulink etc.)
Development and building of the systems:
- Deoxidization processes (removal of oxygen from hydrogen)
- Drying processes (drying of hydrogen to a low dew point)
- Design/input to the control of gas purification system
- Dimensioning – ensuring correct sizing and ability
- Building of numeric models using tools like GNU Octave, MATLAB, COMSOL Multiphysics, Python and Excel
- Test descriptions and test systems
- Data analysis
- Liaise with vital sub suppliers
- Building the models, provide design and the right test scenarios
- Product development results in form of products
- Keeping agreed deadlines, providing documentation
- Showing an in-depth systems and application understanding
We are looking for a person with an education within process, energy or chemistry with several years of experience in gas purification, preferable hydrogen/oxygen and pressurised gases.
You have knowledge of deoxidization processes and drying processes of gas in relation to temperature/pressure swing adsorption or other applicable gas purification solution. You are experienced in working with MATLAB, GNU Octave, COMSOL or similar modelling tools.
You are able to demonstrate experience with product development and have a general good systems and application understanding. You can communicate in English, verbally as well as in written.
As a person you are self-driven, entrepreneurial and exercise initiative. You have a structured approach. You are responsible and can stay focused in a busy environment. You hold a product development mindset and can convey your results to others. Finally, you are a team player and communicate in a transparent manner.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Claus Mengel-Niemann at +45 22 63 33 77. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/