Head of Development
Green Hydrogen Systems
As Head of Development in Green Hydrogen Systems you will have the responsibility of the largest department in the R&D organisation. Currently approx. 45 employees going towards 70 within 2022. You will be managing the department through your own management team of 5 managers – Electrical, Mechanical, Process, Platform and Test. You will be reporting to the CTO.
Main focus in this new established position will be to lead the development process of current and future product series. The industrialisation of these products is essential, and it is going to happen in rapid pace, as the technology is of high demand globally.
Areas of responsibility
- Overall responsible for the development process at Green Hydrogen Systems
- Participation in R&D Management team
- Lead the department through 5 functional managers (own MT)
- Coordinate product requirements with Sales – participate in external meetings when needed
- Coordinate industrialisation requirements with Operations & Supply Chain
- Ad hoc problem solving as escalation point of contact
Specific work tasks
- Optimisation of the product development process
- Create and align internal governance structure in Development
- Build, Guide and support a strong leadership team in Development
- Onboarding of multiple new employees within coming months by ensuring a strong, clear vision and direction for the team/department
- Support the industrialisation of the next product platform, (X-series)
- Investigate and prepare how to support product service organisation
- Cooperation with Technology department and ensuring, that new features and new technology is implemented
- Represent the company at selected workshops and conferences
- Ensure together with the CTO, that the company is represented in relevant standardisation, certification, and joint industry projects/working groups
The main success criteria for the position will be:
- Creating a well-functioning, high spirited department with a strong culture, embracing the need for rapid product development and industrialisation
- Implementation of a best-in-class NPD-process
Continued scaling of the organisation.
We are looking for a strong leadership profile with extensive experience from R&D, Engineering or Product development in general. You are open-minded whilst able to create structure and alignment in a rather immature team when it comes to seniority – the majority have been employed within the past 6-12 months. You will be given a high degree of freedom to lead the department and implementing new processes.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Søren Krogstrup at +45 28 44 33 33. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/