Head of Human Resources
Steen & Ström
Are you an experienced leader within HR and would like to be part of the journey of Europe’s leading shopping center company? Then this is your chance to contribute to the development of Steen & Ström.
About the job and responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO, you will define and animate the HR policy and strategy of the company. With a focus on bringing the Scandinavian organization closer together, you will embody the business culture, be responsible for the wellbeing of the staff members in HQ offices (Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen) as well as shopping centers. Champion to the company’s values, you will have to show a strong leadership and inspirational behavior who engender solidarity of purpose, enthusiasm to be part of a mission and resolve to deliver results.
You will be a member of the management team and have 6 direct reports (2 HRBP, 1 trainee, 3 administrative officers in charge of general services). The position is in Stockholm or Malmö and cover Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
You will have a strategic role and view of all the processes, HR infrastructure & Governance, Talent Management, People & Culture and Employer Branding, and tasks that you and your team is responsible for.
Some of your responsibilities include:
• Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, implement and control policies and processes according to employment law, local regulations, and group policies.
• Budget, forecast, CRP.
• Participate actively in the definition and the deployment of a human resource information system (HRIS) in collaboration with Klepierre group.
• Collaborate with the management team to understand the business strategy and goals regarding the entire Employee life cycle.
• Be the owner of the HR campaigns among the year: individual objectives, performance reviews, development plan, talent review, compensation and benefits.
• Foster a climate of openness, trust and solidarity within the team, creating an environment where people can try, learn and grow. Promote a feedback culture.
• Manage social activities, cultural development and working environment development programs.
- Launch animations around the group values: COMMIT, DEVELOP, EXPLORE, CARE.
• Lead an ambitious D&I strategy.
•Internal communication and promote the employer brand of Steen & Ström in Close collaboration with Head of Communication.
Skills and experience
To succeed in the role, we see that you are a natural leader with a positive mindset. You have a strategic, analytical, and caring approach. We also believe that you have a master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field required). In this role it is required that you have at least 10 years of human resource management experience. Preferably, you have previously worked in a Scandinavian role with employees in 2 or more countries.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following qualifications and competences:
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Knowledge within Swedish legal aspects of HR
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with HRIS and other Talent Management Systems
Application and more information
We hope you find the job interesting and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. In this recruitment, Steen & Ström collaborates with Compass. Please apply via the application link where you register and attach your application and CV in English.
For more information about Steen & Ström and the position, you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultant Susanne Bryhn, email@example.com, +46 70 531 34 25. Your application will be processed in accordance with applicable confidentiality rules and regulations (GDPR).
About Steen & Ström
Steen & Ström is a Scandinavian shopping center company, with 10 leading centers located in the most attractive marketplaces in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden for a portfolio value of €3.1billion. Steen & Ström has about 115 employees and a strong financial position. Steen & Ström is a fully integrated member of Klepierre group, Europe’s leading shopping center company. With over 100 retail facilities in metropolitan areas spanning 15 countries and a portfolio valuation of €22 billion, Klépierre is Continental Europe’s specialist in shopping center properties and a worldwide leader in CSR.