Head of Sales Nordics - Aftermarket
Siemens Energy AS
We energize society by supporting our customers to make the transition to a more sustainable world, based on innovative technologies and our ability to turn ideas into reality. With nearly 90,000 employees around the world, we shape the energy systems of today and tomorrow.
For our business we are now seeking a proactive and strategical oriented Head of Sales Nordic – Aftermarket
The green shift for Siemens Energy is not a dream, but a reality – therefore Siemens Energy Marine and Oil & Gas market is in a strong growth phase. Our vision is to “Make Oil & Gas and Marine green”.
In this position, you will be responsible for our aftermarket sales team with an ambitious plan to capture the market growth. You will be a central member of the aftermarket management team and will be a key player in further developing our business both regionally and globally. Together with your sales team of 9 persons you will ensure that our market leading service and upgrade solutions bring further increased value and the most sustainable and cost-effective solutions to our customers. If you are an excellent relationship builder and enjoy selling successfully in highly complex and international environments, then we look forward to getting to know you.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure high customer satisfaction for our frame- and service contract customers
- Strong sales skills in our Nordic and global core markets with proximity to our customers
- Provide strong leadership and strategic guidance in the development of the business’ commercial success
- Further develop a strong and high performing sales culture in close collaboration with our executing units
- Ensure close cooperation across the organization – service is at the core
- Be an energic, proactive and ambitious member of our aftermarket management team
PERSONAL SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- 8+ years of experience from a sales leadership position in the Marine and/or Oil & Gas Industry
- A “people-person” with demonstrated leadership, and coaching experience from a sales- and/or engineering environment.
- Strong track record of achieving sales target as an individual contributor and as a manager.
- Relevant engineering or commercial BSc or MSc degree
- Strong personal drive, proactiveness, see possibilities and able to implement strategies on an operational level to create results
- In-depth industry knowledge and commercial and technical understanding of the Marine and O&G industries
- Excellent engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business and technical decision makers both internally and externally
- Expert negotiation and closing skills
- Solid communication skills – Fluent in Norwegian and English
- A pragmatic attitude and a solution-oriented mindset
You will report to the Global Head of Lifecycle Management, Offshore & Marine.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society. All of society.
We perform background check as part of our recruitment process.
Place of work: Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim.
Application deadline: August 15th 2022
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources. Please submit your CV and application in English on www.compass.no (preferably in a word or pdf format). If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, which will be handled confidentially, please do not hesitate to contact Managing Partner at Compass Bjørn Erik Graff on tel.: +47 970 555 87 or Global Head of Lifecycle Management, Offshore and Marine Trygve Øi Akselsen on tel: +47 948 03 162. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Apply for this exciting position now!