Information Security Assurance Manager
P27 Nordic Payments
Information Security Assurance Manager for P27 Nordic Payments
Do you want to be part of creating one common state of the art payments platform in the Nordic countries? This is your chance to make an important contribution to P27 Nordic Payments reaching its vision to build the world’s first real-time, cross-border payments system in multiple currencies.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a qualified person with experience within security who can play a vital role in continuing our journey of paving the way of payments in the Nordics and develop the future of products on top of the infrastructure we are building. We will trust you to drive the development of the infrastructure and products that will facilitate a large portion of the Nordic economy moving forward together with your colleagues in the Product team.
About this role
You will be responsible for driving the security work together with our largest outsourcing partner as well as our customers. You will be part of the Security Function that is responsible for information, cyber, personnel and physical security within the organization. You will work together with likeminded peers who are ecstatic about security just like yourself.
You will drive, and support activities related to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer, business partner, employee, and business information in compliance with the organization’s information security policy and instructions.
With a direct report to the CISO, you will be working from our office in either Stockholm or Copenhagen.
- Act as responsible for the security work together with our largest outsourcing partner.
- Act as responsible for the security work together with our participants.
- Conduct assessments of our participants when onboarding to our services.
- Work directly with the CISO and other managers to facilitate information and cyber security risk and compliance assessments and enhance related processes and routines.
- Work closely with other outsourcing partners in order to drive, monitor and enhance information security.
- Manage information security incidents and enhance related processes and routines.
Your experience and Background
We expect the candidate to have a relevant university degree within IT, security, law, or similar. Further, the candidate has relevant proven certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPP, CISA, or similar.
The ideal candidate comes with a solid background within a regulated market with focus on information security management, a strong track record in information security which includes the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of information and cyber security
- Solid knowledge of vendor risk management
- Experience with ISO 27000 series, NIST Cyber Security Framework, CROE and similar relevant frameworks
- Experience with auditing
- Experience with security incident management
- Experience from an outsourced IT environment – both regarding the use of consultants, partner integrations and SaaS / PaaS solutions and related regulations
- Experience with financial regulations, GDPR, Protective Security Act and other security regulations
- Like to have fun and be part of building something new and interesting in the information and cybersecurity field
- A great team player with good collaborative skills
- Like to take responsibility and make things happen
- Curious, persistent, thrives on tackling challenges and making a difference
- A confident person with integrity, empathy, and a positive attitude to life
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills of complex and challenging issues
- Good at conveying complex messages, so they become simple and easily understandable
- Outgoing with good networking skills – both internally and externally
- Fluent in Danish or Swedish and English – written as well as oral
P27 Nordic Payments co-operates with Compass in this recruitment. If you want more information about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Compass consultants Magnus Wedel on +45 51 60 72 83 or Jens Nordqvist on +46 70 145 35 69.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Background checks are an integrated part of our recruitment process.
Welcome with your application!