Information Security Management System Specialist
Do you like working in an international and fast-paced environment? Would you like being part of atNorth’s exciting journey and join the engaged and enthusiastic team of colleagues?
We are looking to recruit a well organized, and highly motivated indivudual with prior relevant experience to the role as the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) to ensure full-scope program support and compliance of the Information Security Management System.
If you find it an interesting challenge, do not wait to apply for the position.
About the position
In this role you will establish, document, and ensure compliance within relevant policies and procedures within the organization and work closely with all departments of the organization on the fulfillment of the required security objectives. We are ISO 27001 certified, on the road to 14001 and with international exposure.
This is a permanent full-time position, based in Hafnarfjördur, Iceland or in Stockholm/Kista, Sweden. The position reports to the CTO, based in Iceland.
· Responsibility for the ISO 27001 management system within atNorth including the Management Handbook and other operational procedures.
· Responsibility for internal and external audits.
· Execute, develop and implement related policies, guidelines as well as processes and legal requirements. Oversight of Risk Assessments and follow up on improvements related to RA’s.
· Work with internal and external network for continuous improvements.
· Responsible for oversight of information security training and education amongst employees.
· Responsibility for Health and Safety issues throughout the organization in co-operation with HR.
· Information provision to Management on achievements compared to goals and objectives (KPI’s).
· Project management in within the Technical department.
· Support in business development projects throughout the company with special emphasis on security and quality issues.
Skills and experience
· Relevant university degree and/or work experience in the field of engineering, project management or related faculties that fit well with the resolution of the above tasks.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
· Keen interest on information systems and IT related processes,
· Extremely good organizational skills and outstanding human relation capabilities.
· Good analytical skills, detailed workmanship and follow up.
· Result driven accepting the challenge to lead and conclude progressive projects.
· Knowledge on the environment for project management or quality systems is a benefit.
· Accreditations/certifications on ISO standards and ITIL are a benefit.
· Knowledge on legislation and standards regarding security in network and IT systems are a benefit .
· Knowledge or accreditation in the methodology of Lean management and Quality System management are a benefit.
Who are you?
You shall familiarize yourself with the procedures stipulated in the security policy of the company as well as in the training schedule for the employee and follow those to the outmost.
You will strive to obtain and maintain the knowledge within your field of expertise with the objective that atNorth’s customers and atNorth´s employees always have access to the best available service within that field. You will also acts as a technical management resource in the socpe of ISMS as needed at any given time.
Application and questions
We hope you find the job interesting, and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 20 August. In this recruitment, atNorth collaborates with Compass. Please apply via the link where you register and attach your application and CV in English.
For more information about atNorth and the position, you are warmly welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultants Hans Jansson, email@example.com,
+46 73 4613603 or Susanne Bryhn, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 531 34 25.
Your application will be processed in accordance with applicable confidentiality rules and regulations (GDPR).
About the company
From 2009 atNorth have innovated in the technology space, by designing, constructing and operating world class data centers in Iceland and Sweden, whilst also catering to those who need more compute for demanding workloads, by offering HPC and AI infrastructure as a service (IaaS). atNorth’s international team of professionals, service leading organizations in diverse industries, enabling them to transform the world’s most demanding data into important business decisions without compromising speed, performance, or the climate. All the company’s services are designed to provide circular economy principles for the data center industry where renewable energy combined with unparalleled energy efficiency are fundamental principles. atNorth were recently acquired by Partners Group, a leading private markets firm. Together, they strive to make atNorth the leading pan-Nordic data center provider. www.atnorth.com.