Green Hydrogen Systems
As the newest member of a growing R&D department with placement in the Process team, you will play a key role in the development of the company’s competencies within instrumentation of process units and design and measurement techniques.
Areas of responsibility
The Instrumentation Engineer will take part in analysing and deciding which new devices should be specified for the control of electronic or mechanical systems in Green Hydrogen Systems’ pressurised alkaline electrolysis units. You will be responsible for:
- Analysing current equipment
- Identify areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement
- Design and develop instrumentation to meet those needs – having the right sensor at the right cost
- Apply a holistic of the sensor’s total lifetime (production, maintenance, and service)
Specific work tasks
- Develop technical specifications, datasheets, and installation designs for the various types of instruments/analysers
- Evaluate technical specifications from suppliers
- Evaluate the outputs of the calculation tools
- Cooperate with departments within electrical, process and control to identify optimised solutions from a technical and economical point of view
- Finalise the release of technical evaluation for the purchase and use of the various types of instruments analysers
- Solve various interdisciplinary issues that may occur during the project activities
You will play a key role in ensuring the right instrumentation for the units in GHS. With your experience, you evaluate existing solutions to optimise both cost and effect.
In analysing and developing the instruments on GHS’ units, you are a structured and analytical team player. You are self-driven and take responsibility for your tasks, projects, and colleagues. As GHS as an organisation is developing quite rapidly, it is also important that you can stay focused in a changeable and busy environment.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Consultant Kasper Vedsted Andersen. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Green Hydrogen Systems
Read more about Green Hydrogen Systems: https://www.compasshrg.com/green-hydrogen-systems/