Investor Relations Event Coordinator
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
Do you want to join a global leader in renewable energy infrastructure investments and help arrange and organize events for our investors? If so, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) might be the perfect place for you. We are currently looking for a competent Investor Relations Event Coordinator to join our Investor Relations & Business Development team.
The Investor Relations & Business Development (IR&BD) team covers all interactions with investor relations and business development activities from product and fund development to fundraising and investor engagement. The team is an international and diverse team consisting of ~40 professionals from different backgrounds, including investment banking, management consulting, and law firms, based in 6 offices across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
You will join the Client Relationship Management team (CRM) which is part of our IR&BD team. The CRM team is responsible for managing the entire investor engagement journey. The team also oversees CRM system management and communication with investors and internal stakeholders and in general manages a broad range of tasks within investor relations across CIP.
CIP is on a very interesting growth journey, and we are now looking for you who can coordinate, execute and support our many investor activities globally while at the same time assist on coordinating and setting up meetings with our investors. You will report directly to Event Manager, Maiken Sparshott with a dotted line of reporting to Head of Client Relationship Management, Marlene Hørberg Lyster.
As the Investor Relations Event Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in planning and executing successful events while providing essential and comprehensive administrative support. Your diverse skill set will contribute to the seamless operation of our team.
- Coordinate and execute a variety of investor-related events such as investor meetings, investor days, webinars, quarterly updates, and regional roadshows.
- Coordinate CIP’s participation in global conferences.
- Facilitate communication with investors, external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support, including calendar management and document preparation.
- Gather, compile, and prepare documents, reports, and materials for various events and meetings.
- Schedule and manage meetings, ensuring all logistical aspects are efficiently handled.
Furthermore, you will:
- Create and maintain an overview of upcoming investor events.
- Take ownership of the execution and implementation of assigned events.
- Prepare, maintain, and update the event budgets, ensuring alignment with customer objectives.
- Work closely with the global Investor Relations Team to support the development and adoption of best practices and high standards of excellence across all IR events.
- For some global events your presence is required, hence some travel activity is to be expected.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of event coordination and administration.
- Experience with executing large-scale events at external venues.
- Experience of leading a diversity of events, from small or medium-sized halls.
- Experience with investor management is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience of collaborating with vendors.
- Experience with implementing creative digital event features.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention-to-detail, self-directed initiative, resourcefulness, and drive for innovation.
- Exceptional time, resource management, and organizational skills.
- Operational project management skills and experience creating work plans, meeting agendas and other collaboration tools.
- You are flexible, sociable, has a sense of urgency and can act professionally.
- You are responsible and detail oriented.
- You have a good sense of humor and can maintain an overview in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
How to apply for the position
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Ida Heuser or Partner Anita Blinkenborg, at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Building value that matters
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has eight funds and more than EUR 16 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage.
With employees in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, CIP is a global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry. A career at CIP means you will have the opportunity to develop and utilize new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world. At CIP, we are empowering people to innovate and invest for a better and greener future.
CIP’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
CIP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CIP strives for the best results. A diverse workforce allows CIP to achieve these results through different approaches and solutions to task execution and problem solving.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Workplace: Copenhagen Ø
Company:Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners