IT-Solution Owner Procurement & Warehousing
Anora Group (ARCUS-Gruppen AS)
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. Our market-leading portfolio consists of our own iconic Nordic brands and a wide range of prominent international partner wines and spirits. We export to over 30 markets globally. Anora Group also includes Anora Industrial and logistics company Vectura. In 2020, Anora’s pro forma net sales were EUR 628 million and the company employs about 1,100 professionals. Anora’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.anora.com
Anora IT plays a major role in digitizing Anora commercial, consumer facing and industrial business areas. IT also ensures Information Technology capabilities for improving internal efficiency, business continuity and drives digitalization of our businesses. We are now looking for a business-driven IT-Solution Owner: Procurement & Warehousing. In your role you have end-to-end responsibility of the solutions in your own specific accountability area, starting from demand recognition, architectural design, proposing the solution for the business needs, business case and value creation of solution, securing the implementation and ensuring smooth transition to IT services. The detailed accountability areas for this position will be agreed based on your strengths and interests.
- Engaging and partnering with business to gather ideas, needs and expectations from business units/functions
- Driving development, support initiatives and projects based on business needs
- Ensuring overall architectural compliance, quality and coordination of IT development in own responsibility area.
- Coordinate deliveries from external partners within area of responsibility
- Ensuring smooth transition of new capabilities to IT operations & business organization.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a proactive and independent working style and good interpersonal and influencing skills. You enjoy problem solving and you are good at conceptual thinking. You are an experienced senior professional within IT or relevant business areas.
You will serve as a liaison between IT and the business and be responsible for the implementation of IT solutions that improve business efficiency. The Solution Owner understands business strategy and can identify technologies that will improve and enhance an organization’s business goals.
Your main accountability areas: demand planning, procurement, warehousing, related master data concept and related analytics.
As a Solution Owner you will be working closely with business process owners and key users in all Nordic countries within area of responsibility.
Your background might be in IT, supply chain or business development.
Requirements for the position:
- Understanding of business-driven developments
- 6+ years’ experience of working in business development and/or development of IT solutions
- Experience in architecture management related work
- Experience in supplier collaboration.
- General knowledge of common technologies like SAP, Microsoft and technology trends IoT, Big Data, Robotics considered as benefit.
- Functional understanding or experience in some of the following technologies and solutions: SAP ERP, FidaWare / Logia WMS and other supply chain related solutions, master data processes and integrations. IT application management and experience is a benefit.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills is a requirement, additional skills in one of the Nordic languages are considered as a benefit.
The position is preferably based in Oslo, alternatively in one of our other major sites: Helsinki, Stockholm or Copenhagen. The role includes some travelling.
We offer you an interesting job in a dynamic and multicultural working environment, where you’ll take part in enhancing the Nordic drinking culture in accordance with our company purpose “Let’s drink better”. With us you’ll have the possibility to work with great brands and exciting development projects which offer you opportunities to make a difference and learn new. At Anora we nurture flexibility in our ways of working.
Apply for this exciting position now!
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources. Please submit your CV and application in English (preferably in a word or pdf format) via the application button. If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, which will be handled confidentially, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner, Martine Børsum Haugen on tel.: +47 413 39 270 or Bjørn Erik Graff on tel.: +47 970 555 87.
Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.