Key Account Manager southern Sweden
The Key Account Manager, Southern Sweden will have full responsibility for sales of the Human reproduction/Fertility and Urology portfolio focusing on Fostimon® Set and laluril®. The Key Account Manager reports to the Nordic Sales & Marketing Manager
There are new product launches planned in a in Q4 2021 & Q1 2021.
As Key Account Manager, you will have full responsibility to plan, develop and execute the Key Account plan and deliver on defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Key responsibilities in summary:
- Identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, that are needed for the flawless execution of the strategies for the responsible Therapeutic Areas.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through all contacts to support our aim for being the preferred partner.
- Identify and analyse the market, prepare activities based on the tactic plans and execute accordingly in the district, all in close collaboration with your manager. Regularly evaluate and update tactic plans.
- Responsible for planning and execution of sales calls in your area towards targeted clinics and hospitals and ensure that all are in line with product strategy as well as IBSA Nordic’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape to capture events impacting the business of the medicines and with high sense of urgency advise Manager on actions to address national, regional and local threats and opportunities.
- Actively takes initiatives to enhance teamwork and collaboration with colleagues while working seamlessly in multidimensional cross functional setting.
- Participate in national and international meetings.
- Contribute to establish and maintenance partnerships with novel ways of interaction with key stakeholders.
You are preferably based in the Gothenburg area.
The person we are looking for:
You are an experienced Sales professional with a successful track record in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the Swedish healthcare system and the ability and motivation to develop customer relations and business independently.
· Solid experience from successful sales in the Pharmaceutical Industry (other relevant sales experience from Medtech may also be an alternative).
· Knowledge of the therapeutic areas Fertility and Urology (advantage not mandatory).
· Proven track record of excellent sales results.
· Understanding and ability to analyse sales figures.
· LIF examination or LIF certified.
· Willingness to travel.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude & mentality is needed to be able to take initiatives into your own direction.
- Excellent social skills with the ability to create access to customers and develop long lasting relationships.
- Considers change or new situations as opportunities for learning and growth.
- Innovative by challenging assumptions and traditional way of doing things.
· Structured and well organized with an ability to work independently.
- Solution oriented who tries different or unique ways to address work problems or opportunities.
- Flexible and innovative with strong entrepreneurial business mindset.
- Appreciates and performs a clear and effective way of communication.
- Team player.
Opportunities with the role
IBSA is a privately-owned growing company with highly innovative products that have a great potential in the healthcare market.
The company culture is entrepreneurial with short decision lines that creates an excellent environment for individuals that enjoys own responsibility where you take initiatives, having new ideas, develop the business, influence, and achieve great results.
IBSA success is built on innovative and modern treatment alternatives that adds substantial value to patients and the healthcare. The future opportunities are excellent with a high value product portfolio as well as a promising pipeline.
The right candidate will be part of an experienced and professional team with great spirit where modus operandi is teamwork. The Key Account Manager will receive support and development from the colleagues and management in the Nordic as well as from the headquarters in Switzerland.
IBSA offers continues development for all personnel, both individual and team oriented. An individual development plan will be developed with the line manager.
For more information:
In this recruitment IBSA Nordic is cooperating with Compass Human Resources Group. If you want more information, please contact Anders Larsson at email@example.com, 073-203 4691, Morgan Eilenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, 073 359 05 50. Interviews will be held on continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply already today.
IBSA is a privately held pharmaceutical company headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland. The company has established its presence worldwide through its local affiliates and strategic partnerships. At present, IBSA’s global network consists of more than 80 markets over 5 continents. IBSA strive to shape drugs into their best form, with the aim to stand out as the creator of pharmaceuticals with proven and superior efficacy for the patients. IBSA is strongly committed to enhance the quality of life for the patients, preventing and cure diseases through innovative products.
IBSA Nordic ApS (part of the IBSA Group) was established in October 2014 with the aim to respond to unmet medical needs. IBSA Nordic have over the years grown considerably with approximately 15 employees where 4 KAMs are currently working in Sweden. The Nordic head office is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. IBSA Nordicfocuses on commercialization of products within Pharma- & Dermo aesthetics.
IBSA Nordic is present in 4 of the 9 major therapeutic areas of the full IBSA Group:
- Dermo aesthetic
- Human reproduction