Lead Architect Commercial
LEO Pharma A/S
The Digital Strategy and Architecture department is strengthening their way of working under agile principles and many of the Lead Architects will be a key driver in the respective Agile Release Teams (ART).
With the commercial platform at the core of guiding further innovation and driving performance, LEO Pharma have embarked on establishing a modern platform in collaboration with the commercial areas. The platform aim is to provide seamless and best in class customer engagement across all channels.
Scope of the role:
As Lead Architect within Commercial you will be a part of setting the direction for LEO Pharma’s commercial IT. With the commercial platform at the core of guiding further innovation and driving performance
Your overall responsibilities and tasks are to:
- Accountable for development and maintenance of the overall current and target architecture for commercial, including the commercial business information model
- Own, create and maintain an architectural roadmap for developing a sustainable commercial platform, including current, transition and target architecture(s) for the commercial platform
- Lead professionally a group of architects within the commercial space
- Approach initiatives with a consultancy mindset and clearly communicate the business value of the roadmap
- Set the direction with the strategic technology platform vendors within commercial. Veeva, Salesforce and Sitecore
- Ensure that the platform is scalable considering launch of new products globally
- Manage the detailed solution architecture and steer the technical direction for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and be a technical partner and advisor to the commercial organisation for SFMC
- Further develop Enterprise Architecture in LEO Pharma which includes active participation in the architecture governance activities and taking lead on EA initiatives
- Cover the end-to-end IT landscape and with a passion for leveraging technology
As Lead Architect Commercial you will use your experience and understanding of the mechanisms in a large organisation and prioritise and balance activities while leading by example.
This done in a team of seven Lead Architects in Enterprise Architecture each with a specific focus area in close collaboration with people covering the end-to-end IT landscape and with a passion for leveraging technology and data. In Enterprise Architecture you will be a part of a larger family in Global IT where you can use your creativity, share knowledge, and enjoy a fun working environment.
- Relevant master’s degree or substantial experience as Lead/Enterprise Architect in a multi-cultural and global company
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, development models, cost/benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Salesforce Marketing cloud Solution and/or Technical Architect certified
- ML/AI knowledge
- Practical experience with business ecosystems, SaaS, PaaS, APIs, IPaaS; especially within one or more of the following vendors: Veeva, Salesforce and Sitecore
- EA framework certification is desired at practitioner level but pragmatically applied
- Ability to balance foundational and innovation EA development
- Excellent English communication skills, written as well as verbally
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
You join a growing area of highly skilled Architects and Engineers covering LEO Pharma’s IT solution portfolio. Global IT share a passion for taking advantage of the opportunities in IT, in the overall design as well as in each configuration.
You get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among high skilled colleagues while taking on LEO Pharma’s quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world and at the same time create profitable growth.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: Leo Pharma A/S