Lead Architect - Information Management
LEO Pharma A/S
The Digital Strategy and Architecture department is strengthening their way of working under agile principles and many of the Lead Architects will be a key driver in the respective Agile Release Teams (ART).
One of the capabilities in the department is Product Development covering Analytics, Cloud, Integrations & Data Development and headed by the Capability Owner.
The Lead Architect is part of the Product Development capability and will report to a dual leadership.
LEO Pharma is looking into ways of working and improving their ability to master the information domain. The aim is to build a strong capability in LEO Pharma working with the data catalogue.
Scope of the role:
As Lead Architect Information Management, you are part of establishing the enterprise data catalogue, setting the direction in Information Management and further mature the Enterprise Architecture in LEO Pharma.
Your overall responsibilities and tasks are to:
- Refine and develop the LEO Information strategy – Model the future state of the information architecture
- Manage integration of data entity models across business domains
- Be responsible for the overall Information/Data Management Framework definition, its lifecycle management and support its implementation across business areas
- Establish the Enterprise data catalogue together with respective business areas and in close collaboration with the data and analytics units
- Establish, maintain and evolve information architecture best practices, guidelines, principles and standards
- Provide information architecture trainings, coaching and expert level advise
- Review proposed data models contained in packaged or commercially available applications before they are bought
- Identify the data assets that are deemed significant
- Establish metrics for tracking and measuring the value of information architecture initiatives.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Enterprise Information Architecture scope
This done in close collaboration with the Lead Architect in the ART Leadership team on alignment of the Information Management.
In the role as Lead Architect within Information Architecture you will be one the first joiners within Information one of LEO Pharma’s main focus areas and have the opportunity to be part of shaping the future direction in LEO Pharma.
- Relevant educational background
- Possesses mature understanding of foundational architectural concepts and frameworks.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Catalogue technologies e.g., Collibra is an advantage
- Solid experience from working in an enterprise environment with information architecture, enterprise architecture, data modelling, master and meta data management (MDM)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred but is not prerequisite
- Ability to define strategy, roadmapping and implementation capabilities
- Drive to deliver results
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
- Confident and have a level of authority
You join a growing area of highly skilled Architects and Engineers covering LEO Pharma’s IT solution portfolio. Global IT share a passion for taking advantage of the opportunities in IT, in the overall design as well as in each configuration.
You get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among high skilled colleagues while taking on LEO Pharma’s quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world and at the same time create profitable growth.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: LEO Pharma A/S