Lead Architect - Infrastructure
LEO Pharma A/S
The Digital Strategy and Architecture department is strengthening their way of working under agile principles and the Lead Architect will be a key driver in the Agile Release Teams (ART).
One of the capabilities in the department is Product Development covering Analytics, Cloud, Integrations & Data Development and headed by the Capability Owner.
The Lead Architect is part of the Product Development capability and will report to a dual leadership.
Scope of the role:
As Lead Architect Infrastructure, you overlook the complete infrastructure environment of LEO Pharma. This includes designing and implementing information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of LEO Pharma. You ensure that all systems work at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements.
Furthermore, the role entails work with enterprise architecture in all aspects of IT security and operations improvement including network segmentation, identity access- and access management, asset management, IT monitoring and more.
More specifically you have value stream orientation towards architecture, roadmap, strategy and life-cycle management of:
- Data Center Service
- SAP Basis Service
- The Integration & Securityservice (including potential new Identity and Access Management & governance system)
- Office 365
- Workplace services
Your key working relation and interfaces are with Product Owners, Project Managers, Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters and Enterprise Architecture.
- Relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks of varying priority and deliver with quality
- Ability to adaptively communicate with engineers, other architects as well as senior management
- Proven implementation capabilities and drive to deliver results
- Solid experience within IT infrastructure and applications design
- Experience with cloud – Azure
You join a growing area of highly skilled Architects and Engineers covering LEO Pharma’s IT solution portfolio. Global IT share a passion for taking advantage of the opportunities in IT, in the overall design as well as in each configuration.
You get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among high skilled colleagues while taking on LEO Pharma’s quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world and at the same time create profitable growth.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Company: LEO Pharma A/S